Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

24 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

This is what happens when they finally go a few weeks releasing them at the same time. lol the one week they are a day late everyone loses their minds. 

I couldn't give a damn when I get them I haven't had anything good for the last 2 months. lol

The conspiracy theories are rife, I'm now going to view those forums when I need cheering up!

That being said I would like to see it confirmed that I've auto qualified for this WL as I haven't even tried the qualifying yet lol.

1 hour ago, casablancas said:

Could Antonio be viable as a right back with an increase in defensive rating via chem?

Convert him to a RB, use a Shadow or Sentinel card and you've got yourself a decent defender there (high/high workrates help, too).

3 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Getting relegated from Division 6. That's impressive lol

I'll be getting relegated from division 7 at this rate, I just don't understand how I'm so poor at the game

28 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I'll be getting relegated from division 7 at this rate, I just don't understand how I'm so poor at the game

This might sound daft but change your camera angle so it's as far out as possible. I did this and it did help me. You get to see so much more of the pitch and your players/opponents players, runs ect. 

8 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Fut champions cancelled this weekend hopefully meaning they re jig the wins required for monthly rewards

They have but it appears even harder to get the elite ones now unfortunately. Means I get a free weekend from playing but was actually looking forward to it with a nice new team

4 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

They have but it appears even harder to get the elite ones now unfortunately. Means I get a free weekend from playing but was actually looking forward to it with a nice new team

Elite is waaaaay beyond my target, gold 3 is where I want to be lollol, what's the new wins range for that? Where have you seen the revised targets?

36 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

What's all this about revised targets? 

my bad revised targets probably doesn't mean anything, i meant for monthly rewards how many wins do you need to get now, it is usually like 62 for gold 3 but its been changed this month to 50 due to this weekends league being cancelled

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Was that the League/Nation Hybrid SBC?

Yeh. I've completed them all now except for the special player ones. If you go on futhead, there you can see squads people have made for cheap to complete the challenges. 

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

They said they wanted to eliminate certain technical flaws. Whatever that means.

28 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Why have they cancelled this weekends? 

Apparently there were a couple of glitches, 1 where you could force the opposition to quit regardless of score and you'd both get a loss and another where you could quit if say u we're losing your opponent would get the win and you wouldn't lose any of the games you had left to play in the weekend league

49 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Apparently there were a couple of glitches, 1 where you could force the opposition to quit regardless of score and you'd both get a loss and another where you could quit if say u we're losing your opponent would get the win and you wouldn't lose any of the games you had left to play in the weekend league

Just did some research. How the hell do people find these glitches?! It makes so much sense now because this has happened to me quite a few times a couple of weeks ago. I would be winning and get disconnected as soon as I went up and I'd lose the match. Cheating bastards. 

Been on flames tonight up to division 2 after winning 7 drawing 1 and losing 1(against a liga Santander beast squad) the guys team Navas in goal, Toty Marcelo Ramos Totgs Godin Alba, Rakatic if Casamerio Modric, Neymar Griezman Bale!!!  How the helllll do people afford to build teams like that? 

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

With the Fut Champions cancelled this week will we still get our rewards tomorrow for last weekends tournament or will we have to wait until next week? 

Just about to turn off and I've noticed the rewards are available now... let's see the rubbish I get for finishing gold 3

Archived