StanSP

FIFA 17

2,739 posts in this topic

Posted

Best I pulled out of 2 mega packs and a rare players pack was moussa sissoko!!  My pack luck really is a shambles 

Posted

On 18/01/2017 at 18:33, Devonfox1884 said:

Had a mad day for packs. Did a draft and won - got a 5k pack, a 15k pack, and a 50k pack as rewards plus 45k coins - never got draft rewards like that!

Anyway, to summarise: 3 walkouts from the packs incredibly.

5k: Cech

15k: Ozil

50k: Pogba

I screamed like a child at Pogba lol I never have good luck, so how I got a walkout in a 5k pack I'll never understand!

Got the same today but jumbo rare pack rare players pack and 45 k packs was gash tbh 

Finished 3rd yesterday got a rare players pack only done another straight after and won all 4 and got a rare players pack and a 5k gold pack haha

Posted

Best I pulled out of 2 mega packs and a rare players pack was moussa sissoko!!  My pack luck really is a shambles 

Posted

On the plus side I checked through the cards I packed and I got a silver Serbian rb who plays for Toulouse.... none available on the market so I listed him at the maximum I could which is 17k and he went in seconds, if only they didn't put a cap on silver players I could have stuck him up for 40k lol 

Posted

13 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

On the plus side I checked through the cards I packed and I got a silver Serbian rb who plays for Toulouse.... none available on the market so I listed him at the maximum I could which is 17k and he went in seconds, if only they didn't put a cap on silver players I could have stuck him up for 40k lol 

There's plenty of Silver players that are really sought after, in particular because there's so few of them on the market. Sold a PSG CB, the Belgian CB for Sunderland and a striker in the Portuguese league for a considerable amount of money.

Posted

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

There's plenty of Silver players that are really sought after, in particular because there's so few of them on the market. Sold a PSG CB, the Belgian CB for Sunderland and a striker in the Portuguese league for a considerable amount of money.

Yea I always look through my silvers when I pack them in hope of landing 1 like I did today lol, gotta love the Laccasweat sbc

Posted

4 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Haha. Don't you just love Fifa 

image.jpg

Ive never had 1 in all the years I've played the PlayStation.... on the other hand you build a team like yours you deserve all the hate mail lollollol 

Posted

Just now, dbtcity said:

Ive never had 1 in all the years I've played the PlayStation.... on the other hand you build a team like yours you deserve all the hate mail lollollol 

I agree but it was my B team haha. And he had himself an 85 rated team lol

Posted

Just now, casablancas said:

I agree but it was my B team haha. And he had himself an 85 rated team lol

lol i should have sent that guy with the liga Santander Galacticos some hate mail lol 

Posted

11 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Just had a couple games of seasons with Leicester. Ohhhhhh man are they shit lollol

Don't tell Ashley lol

Posted

4 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Don't tell Ashley lol

He obviously has the team set up right. I couldn't do shit with anybody other than Vardy. Slimani is dogshit along with Mahrez on the wing. Suppose I'll stick to the 5* teams lol