Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

On 18/01/2017 at 18:33, Devonfox1884 said:

Had a mad day for packs. Did a draft and won - got a 5k pack, a 15k pack, and a 50k pack as rewards plus 45k coins - never got draft rewards like that!

Anyway, to summarise: 3 walkouts from the packs incredibly.

5k: Cech

15k: Ozil

50k: Pogba

I screamed like a child at Pogba lol I never have good luck, so how I got a walkout in a 5k pack I'll never understand!

Got the same today but jumbo rare pack rare players pack and 45 k packs was gash tbh 

Finished 3rd yesterday got a rare players pack only done another straight after and won all 4 and got a rare players pack and a 5k gold pack haha

On the plus side I checked through the cards I packed and I got a silver Serbian rb who plays for Toulouse.... none available on the market so I listed him at the maximum I could which is 17k and he went in seconds, if only they didn't put a cap on silver players I could have stuck him up for 40k lol 

13 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

On the plus side I checked through the cards I packed and I got a silver Serbian rb who plays for Toulouse.... none available on the market so I listed him at the maximum I could which is 17k and he went in seconds, if only they didn't put a cap on silver players I could have stuck him up for 40k lol 

There's plenty of Silver players that are really sought after, in particular because there's so few of them on the market. Sold a PSG CB, the Belgian CB for Sunderland and a striker in the Portuguese league for a considerable amount of money.

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

There's plenty of Silver players that are really sought after, in particular because there's so few of them on the market. Sold a PSG CB, the Belgian CB for Sunderland and a striker in the Portuguese league for a considerable amount of money.

Yea I always look through my silvers when I pack them in hope of landing 1 like I did today lol, gotta love the Laccasweat sbc

4 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Don't tell Ashley lol

He obviously has the team set up right. I couldn't do shit with anybody other than Vardy. Slimani is dogshit along with Mahrez on the wing. Suppose I'll stick to the 5* teams lol

8 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

He obviously has the team set up right. I couldn't do shit with anybody other than Vardy. Slimani is dogshit along with Mahrez on the wing. Suppose I'll stick to the 5* teams lol

Want me to post how I play with them?

Archived