Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Quite excited to see what I get from my weekend rewards. The changes to the schedule has worked well for me, I've got a really busy weekend lined up and nothing planned for next weekend. 

If i get to Gold 3 next weekend it'll be gold 2 for the month whichll be nice

Devastated Hernandez is going!

With him and Fuchs as my LB and RB getting a throw in in my own half always led to a chance if they picked the ball up by selecting Vardy/Musa and running up the line where no one could chase me.............. :blush::devil:

1 hour ago, stu said:

Devastated Hernandez is going!

With him and Fuchs as my LB and RB getting a throw in in my own half always led to a chance if they picked the ball up by selecting Vardy/Musa and running up the line where no one could chase me.............. :blush::devil:

I'm going to have to give my side a bit of a reshuffle or play with another team which I don't want to do.. always played with Leicester on Seasons 

49 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Not really a typo. Just can't be arsed to use my controller to select ever damn letter. I'm perfectly capable thanks. It's just a matter of can't be bothered. 

I just can't be arsed*. Otherwise the sentence doesn't make any grammatical sense. 

Every* damn letter.

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

You managed to read that nice gentleman's post match message and still felt the need to correct his spelling?

You should have just called him a C*** to be honest.

I promise to take on board your constructive criticism. 

Just played a couple of games on Fifa and I've absolutely smashed **** out of my controller. The game is so broken it is unbelievable. My players play as if their feet are glued to the pitch. This has got to be the worse Fifa game I've played in a while now. I'm usually good at Fifa but this game is completely broken when I play it. Whatever I do, whether it's changing my side, formation, using different team instructions and player instructions even team tactic bullshit. Nothing works. 

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Just played a couple of games on Fifa and I've absolutely smashed **** out of my controller. The game is so broken it is unbelievable. My players play as if their feet are glued to the pitch. This has got to be the worse Fifa game I've played in a while now. I'm usually good at Fifa but this game is completely broken when I play it. Whatever I do, whether it's changing my side, formation, using different team instructions and player instructions even team tactic bullshit. Nothing works. 

My form since the patch has been up and down, won 4 on the bounce last night and lost 2-1 in the final of champions to a very very good player. Had a game this morning and my players felt as though they were stuck in mud. Perhaps try a new formation? 4411 was recommended to me on here and worked a treat for about 14 games. 

Sorry for any grammatical errors should this reply be graded ;)

12 minutes ago, casablancas said:

My form since the patch has been up and down, won 4 on the bounce last night and lost 2-1 in the final of champions to a very very good player. Had a game this morning and my players felt as though they were stuck in mud. Perhaps try a new formation? 4411 was recommended to me on here and worked a treat for about 14 games. 

Honest to God mate I've tried everything. Just can't get on with this game. I used to be really good at it tbf but now I'm completely shit lol

5 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Honest to God mate I've tried everything. Just can't get on with this game. I used to be really good at it tbf but now I'm completely shit lol

I'm lucky as I've never been good at it. Just lucky with packs I guess on the odd occasion. Have a break dude, check out the transfer thread always good for a giggle that. 

Sorry for any grammatical errors should this reply be graded ;)

43 minutes ago, casablancas said:

My form has gone through the roof since I changed my custom tactics for the 4411 again. Will post them when I get a chance if you fancy a change.

Haven't played today but yesterday I was bossing it, think I drew 2 lost 2 and won 9, the patch has sorted me right out as my main problem was breaking down teams who had there defence sat on the edge of there box... on another note got on the bronze pack method today (basically opening the 400 coin bronze pack and listing everything) I've gone from 2k coins to 22k just today plus I've got 98 bronze players/fitness cards on the transfer list

On Mon Jan 16 2017 at 10:59, Ashley said:

4-3-3 False 9.

Schmeichel

Amartey Hernandez Fuchs Schlupp
Ndidi
Mendy Drinkwater
Vardy Slimani Musa

For the last three games I changed in game to a 5-3-2

Schmeichel

Musa Hernandez Amartey Fuchs Schlupp
Ndidi
Mendy Drinkwater 
Vardy Slimani

They are both pretty affective formations. 4-3-3 False 9 with Slimani set as a F9 is deadly. Vardy and Musa come in and are almost a two. 5-3-2 is good also especially hitting teams on the counter. I tend to play possesion football though and I create a lot of chances. It's maybe a little unorthodox with not playing Morgan and Huth but these players work well for me with the way I play. 

Right. I need to try and get Leicester to work again ever since this said update I haven't been very good.

If I was in a 4-3-3(False 9)

All defenders set to STAY BACK WHILST ATTACKING

Ndidi  - STAY BACK WHILST ATTACKING

Drinkwater STAY BACK WHILST ATTACKING, Stay on edge of Box for Crosses

Vardy - Get in Behind, cut inside

Slimani - False 9

Musa - STAY FORWARD, Get in Behind, 

Basically the same for 3-5-2 bar Slimani set to Target Man Vardy Get in behind, STAY CENTRAL

Defenders bar centre backs keep balanced. 

Edit: My custom tactics

Defence 20

Pressure 50

Width 50

Cover

Others don't really matter, I have my crossing high due to Slimani. All others are balanced.

51 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Haven't played today but yesterday I was bossing it, think I drew 2 lost 2 and won 9, the patch has sorted me right out as my main problem was breaking down teams who had there defence sat on the edge of there box... on another note got on the bronze pack method today (basically opening the 400 coin bronze pack and listing everything) I've gone from 2k coins to 22k just today plus I've got 98 bronze players/fitness cards on the transfer list

Might try this method. 

9 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Might try this method. 

It's a slow burner as you're not going to pack an elite player, I just check the players price before listing, most go for 200 but every now and the you get lucky with a player worth 800/900 to a couple of K, I just list players,fitness cards and injury cards, team fitness bronze cards have been going for 1k, I'm up to 26k now with a full transfer list... I've got stacks of bronze contracts kits and badges in my club now though lol 

6 minutes ago, casablancas said:

I've made a lot of coin using futbin, use the app to track value changes. Not massive profits but they all add up. Did the same for IF Walcott. Purchased for 157k and sold for 206k. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The only problem with doing that is on paper it looks like a decent flip.... but then you take 5% tax off and you actually lost money on him

19 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

The only problem with doing that is on paper it looks like a decent flip.... but then you take 5% tax off and you actually lost money on him

Aye I know. But it all adds up as I'll just pile it all back in on another few and so forth. 

On a side not 3 times got to the final of the fit champions and all three times lost 3-2. I am beginning to despise Musa lol

3 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Aye I know. But it all adds up as I'll just pile it all back in on another few and so forth. 

On a side not 3 times got to the final of the fit champions and all three times lost 3-2. I am beginning to despise Musa lol

You bought him for 810 then sold him for 803 after tax. That's a loss mate.

Got absolute shit from my free packs.

Sold my Bundsliga team, just couldn't get on with them.

Begovic

Clyne

Smalling

Bailly

Clichy

Kante

Erikson

Perreya

Mahrez

Walcott

Remy

4-3-2-1. Won my first game since the patch , 15 wins needed next weekend for gold 2 :trumpet:

Archived