Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Has anyone noticed any changes since the update? My whole game has gone to pot and I'm finding it near on impossible to defend

You mean the general update a few weeks ago then yes. However I've just played one game on FUT and won 2-0. Having 70% Possession, 15 shots 10 on target to his 30% and 0 shots. Giving Seasons a break for a bit. I play with either Leicester or Tottenham and both teams being on down arrows makes it so much harder to play with.

10 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You mean the general update a few weeks ago then yes. However I've just played one game on FUT and won 2-0. Having 70% Possession, 15 shots 10 on target to his 30% and 0 shots. Giving Seasons a break for a bit. I play with either Leicester or Tottenham and both teams being on down arrows makes it so much harder to play with.

No I mean the random little update they did a couple of days ago, I know nothing was listed as being updated but it just feels different, my defenders seem to be getting dragged all over the place

15 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just beat some guy whose team was as follows... toty Neuer Alaba Boateng Ramos Caravahal toty Modric Benzema Sanches Ronaldo Bale Toty Suarez..... dear lord how much money must people spend to get teams like that

Yep. Half the time they're shit players too. I've said it before on here.

29 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

It just blows my mind his team cost over 8m lol if you were that bad at FIFA ploughing so much money into it just seems another level of mental

Will scare people majority of the time, I beat someone with a full legends side with my silver team 2 years ago. It was a sweaty silver side but still... 

41 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

When is the best time to play weekend league so it isn't a laggy mess? If EA want this to be taken seriously competitively they need to sort out their servers

not when there are promotions/upgrades

when most youngster go bed

avoid peak time 

Any methods to make a few coins? Tried a few I read, buying premier league centre halves for cheap to sell but can't really shift them so ended up with a Pulis-esque team. Thought my money was in when the J League MM came out but an hour later all my Tokyo players from bronze packs aren't even selling for 300 coins, first hour I was seeing them sell for BIN of like 800 then the market crashed, is it likely to go back up in the last few hours of the MM or is it worth listing with a 200  BIN now to get rid while there's some demand still? On PS4 BTW. And when's the next POTM due? Hoping for something similar to the MK Dons prices when the Alli one was on

I qualified for the weekend league (without knowing - I stayed up in div 1) and recognised last night that it had to either be a Bundesliga or la liga team.... I've gone with Bundesliga - anyone got any good suggestions for cheap players who aren't totally useless? I've bought Sanches, Schurrle, Hernandez, Hermann, Bender, Bernat... Still need a CM, CB & another ST.

29 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

I qualified for the weekend league (without knowing - I stayed up in div 1) and recognised last night that it had to either be a Bundesliga or la liga team.... I've gone with Bundesliga - anyone got any good suggestions for cheap players who aren't totally useless? I've bought Sanches, Schurrle, Hernandez, Hermann, Bender, Bernat... Still need a CM, CB & another ST.

Timo Werner is great for me. Kingsley Coman, the Turkish fella at Leverkusen, I'm not even gonna try and spell his name. Toprak is a decent cheap CB, Sokratis as well.

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

In all fairness hes only going for 275k on PS4 so I still done ok selling him for 300k lol 

Not unless he gets another IF until the end of the season, which I think he will. 12 more games to play.

Keep consoling yourself. lol

If it makes you feel better, I once used an IF Carrasco for an early SBC. lol

Archived