Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Not unless he gets another IF until the end of the season, which I think he will. 12 more games to play.

Keep consoling yourself. lol

If it makes you feel better, I once used an IF Carrasco for an early SBC. lol

Once this weekend league is over with I'm going to take a hit and sell off my bundesliga team to buy him back... contemplating selling motm Amartey as well if need be lol 

58 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

What players havenypu invessted in?

I've not heavily invested probably spent around 30k on 4/5 Anderlecht players and a teams worth of players from the pro League, a few Chelsea/Everton players and Lukaku himself, 1st time I've had a bash at guessing and investing in players for a potm sbc... no doubt that cvnt Kane will get it now though lol 

8 hours ago, deejdeej said:

16 wins this weekend with my budget Bundesliga side, shocking lol although, Volland was a revalation 42 goals and 1500 coins! why can't they do Calcio a requirements, I'm just about to win Div 1 with with Dybala and Co.

I just managed to scrape 18 with a W in my final game, hopefully they do away with requirements now the winter upgrades have been and gone

10 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I'm guessing that's why his price has plummeted, il give it a week cheers buddy

Probably best to buy one on Wednesday after the announcement. His price will crash and then steadily rise again.

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

He's alright. He was about 300k when I used him and I wouldn't say he's 220k better than IF Andre Gray.

Looking to switch from a 4321 to 41212(2) so I might just stick motm Walcott up top on 7 chem rather than spunk 300k on Vardy then

Motm Walcott is next level!!! Switched to 41212(2) from 4321 he'd played 4 games bagging 1 goal and getting 2 assists... made the switch in tactics playing him as a st on 7 chem and he's now bagged 13 goals in 10 games, think he's my 1st player I've used to be positive after 10 games he's unreal as a st

Likely standout new IFs are

an 86 Vardy

an 81 van Aanholt (another OTW card that was worth keeping - hoping for an IF Sakho at one point, too)

an 88 Nainggolan

an 88 Verratti

Although I'll undoubtedly end up with more Eredivisie, Süper Lig and Pro League IFs after tonight. lol

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Kane rumoured to be a 90 with 80 pace.

Vardy rumoured to be 86 with 86 pace. 

Good lord imagine getting them both. Then again Kane should be POTM Card 

Isn't Kane's motm card already out? The 89 one.

And is that a typo about Vardys pace? His original card is 93 

Archived