Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

14 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Most of those losses are doing the Bronze SBC loyalty at the start of the game.....

Made 6k since September playing Fifa though, so not a bad little hobby. 

Fancy a game? Wouldn't mind seeing how good I am with someone with a record like yours?

8 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

I wouldn't buy Kasper, way too short compared to other keepers which means long shots get past him easily. Also doesn't have a long throw which is vital to the way I play. 

MOTM Kasper is going for around 90k, save up another 30k and get yourself De Gea instead.

I know he's not as good as other options,  but I like having a sprinkling of Leicester mixed in. I'm a long way behind most in squad value, my main team was about 50k and my fitness team less than 10k but I've got Okazaki, Drinkwater, Mendy, Fuchs and Musa in there and I seem to get better results. Was looking at MOTM Amartey at CB a bit of pace, looked at making a 74 rated Lcfc team for the DKT but need a few k for Choudary and a lot more k for MOTM Amartey. Never got in to the weekend league always get beat by 3 in the final but now it can't be won more than once I might have better luck.

12 hours ago, leicester4life said:

I know he's not as good as other options,  but I like having a sprinkling of Leicester mixed in. I'm a long way behind most in squad value, my main team was about 50k and my fitness team less than 10k but I've got Okazaki, Drinkwater, Mendy, Fuchs and Musa in there and I seem to get better results. Was looking at MOTM Amartey at CB a bit of pace, looked at making a 74 rated Lcfc team for the DKT but need a few k for Choudary and a lot more k for MOTM Amartey. Never got in to the weekend league always get beat by 3 in the final but now it can't be won more than once I might have better luck.

I had motm kasper and he parries shots too much for crappy tap ins. Got de gea hes miles better. You might stand better chance of qualifying now the new update only allows people to win the tournament once. 

20 hours ago, AKCJ said:

2.4k games is a bit more than a hobby mate.

There's no way I could fit in 2.4k games around a full time job. That's mad. Assuming 15 minutes a game it's 600 hours. I.e. 25 days straight.

Considering 50% of games don't go the distance, and probably around 25-40% don't go past half time.....it isn't anywhere close to what you suggest.

Also, a 'hobby' isn't defined by how long you spend doing it, but like I said, the fact i've earned around £6k since the release of the game, it's a 'profitable' hobby which is also fun.

2 hours ago, Grewks said:

Considering 50% of games don't go the distance, and probably around 25-40% don't go past half time.....it isn't anywhere close to what you suggest.

Also, a 'hobby' isn't defined by how long you spend doing it, but like I said, the fact i've earned around £6k since the release of the game, it's a 'profitable' hobby which is also fun.

I'm not having a go, I'm saying that it's more like full time employment especially considering you're earning money from it.

Do you have another job?

19 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I'm not having a go, I'm saying that it's more like full time employment especially considering you're earning money from it.

Do you have another job?

I have a part time job aswell atm....still in Uni though.

5 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Earning 6k playing Fifa at Uni would have been ideal for me lol Nice one mate, thought about going fully pro?

I have thought about getting in touch with the club, considering there's already a few (Man City, West Ham, PSG, Monaco, Roma etc) who have a player that represents them....then there are pro gaming teams aswell,

I'll probably look into it more at the end of the year.

11 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

So the PL SBC Player is.... 'Arry Kane. Surprise.

A pointless 87 OVR card that will cost you several hundred thousand Coins.

But I guess if you're interested in the packs rewards...

It's not really a surprise when each one has been that leagues top scorer from last season.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Selling the rights to purchase/transfer a certain amount of coins or purchase/transfer cards on portals such as Ebay, I suppose?

In Grewks' case it's prize money from winning/doing well in tournaments.

8 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

My FUT has beeen so weird this year. Amazing with a 4-1-2-1-2 PL team, dogshit with anything else

Ive got a good prem team with 4-1-2-1-2(2) in d1 not won it but doing good in it. Play weekend league against players that are nowhere near as good but just cant do it there too much crappy aids that mostly go against me. 

3 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

Ive got a good prem team with 4-1-2-1-2(2) in d1 not won it but doing good in it. Play weekend league against players that are nowhere near as good but just cant do it there too much crappy aids that mostly go against me. 

exactly the same. can maintain div 1 with relative ease, Get close to winning it then face ridiculous teams who just outpower me

Archived