Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Honestly at that point where I don't know how I can win more games. 

Spent ages learning skill moves, best tactics, best formations to suit my play and I have a genuinely awesome team. Still struggle to win more. Always hit 18 wins with 8-12 left to play. :(

33 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Honestly at that point where I don't know how I can win more games. 

Spent ages learning skill moves, best tactics, best formations to suit my play and I have a genuinely awesome team. Still struggle to win more. Always hit 18 wins with 8-12 left to play. :(

Yeh am the same. I got 23 this week but could ov had more just dint go my way. Just wish the gsmeplay was like division games then can actually play properly. What team do you have

10 hours ago, Ashley said:

Was a un known done by a French editor, it's easy to pull out world class players cards now and laugh at them there's loads!

I just thought it was interesting, as having read a lot about Kante's previous stints, he's always been the player he is, but put him on sky TV and play in the premier league for a season all of a sudden your 3 times the player you were a year and a half ago

Seems more and more like fifa ratings are more of a popularity contest rather than an actual reflection of somebody's actual ability

1 minute ago, MrSpaM said:

I just thought it was interesting, as having read a lot about Kante's previous stints, he's always been the player he is, but put him on sky TV and play in the premier league for a season all of a sudden your 3 times the player you were a year and a half ago

I think some editors come with a certain amount of bias, especially in lower leagues you'll see some mind-boggling ratings: Higher for the club favoured by the editor, lower for most other teams, especially rivals.

I think the Swiss Super League being a prime example (the editor is an FC Basel fan from what I gather).

42 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Seems more and more like fifa ratings are more of a popularity contest rather than an actual reflection of somebody's actual ability

That's why I get the stick I do :)

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I just feel so dirty playing 5 at the back to the point I can't do it lol 

You seen that record though :o covering defender is worldie. Callum Wilson actually finishes for fun too

On career mode - it's basically replaced FM for me as my go-to game because I can jump in and out. 

Playing as AGF Aarhus with any eye to surpassing Copenhagen as the top Danish Club. 

First season finished 3rd, drawing lots of games and then winning the Danish Cup. The difficulty has been playing a formation which initially got my defence tight but then as I have become a more dominant, attacking team, its difficult to score goals. 

With nine games left, two points behind Copenhagen. Draws my problem again - 1 loss all season to Copenhagen and only conceded five goals in the league. Europa League group - beat Zenit twice but couldn't see of Anderlecht or BMG. 0-0 in the first leg of Danish Cup Semi's against Copenhagen (I play the stiffs/kids). Hopefully win the league and then move to Germany or similar. 

The first goal is so important playing the CPU's AI. As they push up when losing, the gaps are wide open at the back. When you go into attack mode, the gameplay becomes almost arcade

8 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

Anyone done any of the player sbcs. Am tempting to do luiz or torres, wonder if there is amymore coming out. 

I'm tempted, but the bar is set VERY high with Torres, David Luiz and El Shaarawy. 88+ OVR squads, several rare & TOTW cards required, limitations on FUT Champions rewards you can use... Tough, very tough.

I'd rather chase after birthday player cards.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm tempted, but the bar is set VERY high with Torres, David Luiz and El Shaarawy. 88+ OVR squads, several rare & TOTW cards required, limitations on FUT Champions rewards you can use... Tough, very tough.

I'd rather chase after birthday player cards.

Yeh ive just priced 837k it would cost for torres. Really tempted but im going away for the week without my ps4 so ive got it set up ready to just buy the players if i really want to do it, im waitng to see if they will drop anymore players that would be more use

Archived