Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Guest CityFan 06

Well most Premier League clubs had their own chants in FIFA 16 but we didn't have any. So you'd hope they sort something out for the Premier League Champions!

Yeah hopefully. Even a few City related ones would be a start but this is why I'd love them to bring back a (redesigned) easier, custom chants feature, where gamers can simply add in the music or chants that they want/require in their game.

Palace seem to have quite a few fan chants on FIFA 16/15, so I'd like us to have as many. 'Leicester boys are we' would be super!

Wish they added MyPark from NBA 2k instead of MyCareer. 5-a-side matches with pro's would be a lot of fun.

They did that with FIFA Street a while back.  Cracking game though. 

• 3 weeks later...

We are going to be unreal on this year Fifa. Que the abuse of everyone using us though... wish you could stop playing against Leicester.. winds me up whenever I see someone using us.

When would we expect the ratings to be made public? 

FUThead has done a first attempt at listing the potential ratings in FUT 17:

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/

LCFC players from page 9 onwards:

Riyad Mahrez and Ron-Robert Zieler get an 80, so does Gökhan Inler; Jamie Vardy and N'Golo Kanté follow with a 79.

Huth has a 78, Okazaki 78, Mendy 77, Schmeichel 76, Drinkwater 75, Fuchs remains at 74, Hernandez at 74, Morgan 73, Ulloa 73, Wasilewski 72 (!), Albrighton 71, Andy King 70, Amartey 69, Schlupp and Gray 68.

No info on Simpson or Musa as of yet.

FUThead has done a first attempt at listing the potential ratings in FUT 17:

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/

LCFC players from page 9 onwards:

Riyad Mahrez and Ron-Robert Zieler get an 80, so does Gökhan Inler; Jamie Vardy and N'Golo Kanté follow with a 79.

Huth has a 78, Okazaki 78, Mendy 77, Schmeichel 76, Drinkwater 75, Fuchs remains at 74, Hernandez at 74, Morgan 73, Ulloa 73, Wasilewski 72 (!), Albrighton 71, Andy King 70, Amartey 69, Schlupp and Gray 68.

No info on Simpson or Musa as of yet.

Think these are way out... The latest squads on 16 have Mahrez at 81, Drinkwater 76, Morgan 78, Albrighton 75. I highly doubt they'd lower them from the latest on 16 to default on 17. I reckon these would be more accurate, and Inler will be a fair bit lower than 80. All in my opinion of course.

I'm actually, quite bizarrely, looking forward to FIFA. Normally even if I intend to buy it I'm a little bit meh about it since about 12/13

Probably a combination of dis Story mode, that fact that we won the League, and the fact I decided to give it a miss last year quite possibly.

Archived