Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Guest CityFan 06

Wonder if Leicester will get more attention in this edition now we've won the league - chants, commentary, stadium detail etc? I'd really like to see more fanchants in this one, or where you could add them in yourself....

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 17:26, LeiFosse 06 said:

Wonder if Leicester will get more attention in this edition now we've won the league - chants, commentary, stadium detail etc? I'd really like to see more fanchants in this one, or where you could add them in yourself....

Agreed! It'd be nice if they actually used Ulloa's name for starters! 

Just now, Ashley said:

Do I need to justify them to you or the rest of the board? No. 

No... but you tried to by saying that he didn't deserve them and so everyone called you up on it lol

Just now, DB11 said:

No... but you tried to by saying that he didn't deserve them and so everyone called you up on it lol

He doesn't based on the description of skills on the tab lol just show me where he performs any 4 star skill moves regular in a game? He doesn't so therefore he doesn't deserve them. :thumbup:

On 21/07/2016 at 21:39, Ashley said:

He doesn't based on the description of skills on the tab lol just show me where he performs any 4 star skill moves regular in a game? He doesn't so therefore he doesn't deserve them. :thumbup:

The problem, Ash, is that whilst you might be right on paper, I don't think the other editors are as honest as you are.

If FIFA was a bit more realistic, there'd be about one five star skill player on the game and a couple of really shut four star ones from crap leagues where fat ****s with good touch like Lee Trundle can pass as gods.

In FIFA, every little twat playing the game wants SKILL MOVEZZZZZ so every player with a bit of flair gets them.

You seem very conservative when it comes to Leicester ratings because you presumably fear being called out as biased  the other editors but if last season proved anything it's that we've been right this whole time and it's the outside world that are wrong. Our players are a lot better than they've been given credit for.

I just don't think your colleagues representing other teams are as honest or as realistic as you are when if comes to their ratings.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

The problem, Ash, is that whilst you might be right on paper, I don't think the other editors are as honest as you are.

If FIFA was a bit more realistic, there'd be about one five star skill player on the game and a couple of really shut four star ones from crap leagues where fat ****s with good touch like Lee Trundle can pass as gods.

In FIFA, every little twat playing the game wants SKILL MOVEZZZZZ so every player with a bit of flair gets them.

You seem very conservative when it comes to Leicester ratings because you presumably fear being called out as biased  the other editors but if last season proved anything it's that we've been right this whole time and it's the outside world that are wrong. Are players are a lot better than they've been given credit for.

I just don't think your colleagues representing other teams are as honest or as realistic as you are when if comes to their ratings.

You've got this spot on tbh

All of the editors for the other clubs wildly exaggerate their players stats, so we always end up looking worse than we actually are

I'm not sure whether these stats are double checked by a second editor when they are sent to EA?

It's not that Ash is doing anything wrong tbh, it's more to do with the stats for the other teams not being verified properly.

I ended up manually editing all the Leicester players stats to their best special card they've had all season and it's a much better representation as to how we play when compared to other teams in the game.

I just know I'm going to boot up Fifa 17 and Raheem Sterling is going to be a much better player than Vardy, or something ridiculous like Marcus Rashford all of a sudden being an 88 rated, which says everything about the other teams editors.

Guest CityFan 06

Seen some gameplay of this, looks like it will be a good progression. Players movement is impressive, they've look like they've got more realistic movements to me. FIFA 17 seems to have also implemented downwards headers as well. I think the new game engine will be a real step in the right direction in the future of FIFA.

Sure, there's elements to the game that need development but I have to say I personally really like FIFA 16. It feels immersive whenever I play it and it's the best I've played... Although that's probably helped due to making the leap to Xbox One earlier this year.

53 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Kawasaki Frontale represent!

****ing glory supporter.

No idea if you've ever been to Nakahara but I have actually been to Fukuoka and have friends there, it's not an entirely random, hipster choice!

Archived