Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

16 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Framerate issues - something I noticed in the replays so far (not that easily visible during matches):

Love how they're promoting this new engine but the animations are still exactly the same and the gameplay is still arcardey as ****. Typical EA

25 minutes ago, Beliall said:

anyone fancy putting together a Foxestalk Club team? Please say hi in the community if you are interested, and when you can play

Nice thought but these never work. Tried every year. Happens for a few weeks then interest dies off straight away. 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Nice thought but these never work. Tried every year. Happens for a few weeks then interest dies off straight away. 

That's what happens all the time with the usual club im in. goes great to start, then people split apart and play in their own team, leaving me and others to play alone, becasue they're "leet" i guess. Im not shit btw lol

Anyway, i will make a new club, people can join if they want, then at least we can try, doesn't have to be all the time. I'll call it Foxes Never Quit, or Foxestalk

If Jesse Lingard is a 79 overall and Drinky is a 78 I'm fully done with FIFA. I know it's not all about overalls and individual stats are more important but how are they even in the same bracket?!?!?

Also pathetic that Danny Simpson is rated 73 despite being a crucial part of the 3rd best defence last season.

47 minutes ago, Beliall said:

That's what happens all the time with the usual club im in. goes great to start, then people split apart and play in their own team, leaving me and others to play alone, becasue they're "leet" i guess. Im not shit btw lol

Anyway, i will make a new club, people can join if they want, then at least we can try, doesn't have to be all the time. I'll call it Foxes Never Quit, or Foxestalk

XBOX or Play Station?

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Shame. I'm on XBOX could of joined our club. Constantly between division 1 and 2. Best we've done is 1 win away from winning division 1 but never done it.

Nevermind, maybe one day I will cross to the dark side.

Just waiting for my beta to download for online seasons. Anybody want to know anything in particular? Obviously I can't take pictures/vids for now but maybe people want some general ideas on the gameplay, improvements, bugs etc.

37 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Just waiting for my beta to download for online seasons. Anybody want to know anything in particular? Obviously I can't take pictures/vids for now but maybe people want some general ideas on the gameplay, improvements, bugs etc.

Does challenging the keeper actually work or was it a good idea that's failed to be implemented properly?

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

The game any good? Improvement on 16?

my first impression was it felt like a more polished version of 16 without all the stupid ai but then I had some really shit goalkeeping going on, gameplay just seems to have been tweaked like passing seems to be better and graphics slightly improved but not anymore of a leap than we have had from any other fifa update. I kinda expected more from the new engine

Archived