Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Old Team of the Week cards? 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

One to watch, the black cards that change to the players new stats every time he gets a new totw card

:claudio:

I hit a wall with my 41212 (2) formation as well, started struggling to create chances with no width, I've switched to the 4321 formation and it's working a treat.

Had a mare last night though some1 accidentally bought a shiz silver off me for 10k when he'd been on the market for days not moving for 150.... I laughed.... karma bit me in the arse... I accidentally bought a chem card that goes for 150 for 5k, then whilst checking immobiles if price I listed him for 49k... noticed 2 seconds later that was the price of the 1st if and not the 2nd if and he's actually going for 58/60k lol 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I hit a wall with my 41212 (2) formation as well, started struggling to create chances with no width, I've switched to the 4321 formation and it's working a treat.

Had a mare last night though some1 accidentally bought a shiz silver off me for 10k when he'd been on the market for days not moving for 150.... I laughed.... karma bit me in the arse... I accidentally bought a chem card that goes for 150 for 5k, then whilst checking immobiles if price I listed him for 49k... noticed 2 seconds later that was the price of the 1st if and not the 2nd if and he's actually going for 58/60k lol 

I shouldn't laugh, but lol.

Definitly karma that is pal!

On another note took a chance on totgs Dzeko for 23k... absolute beast in the 4321 formation so strong on the ball, wins every header from goal kicks and if he gets a chance he bags 9/10, I tried dybala but with scare card salah and insigne either side of him I struggled as I feel you need a target man type through the middle, decent rotation with Higuain and 87 rated icardi!!! Really loving the calcio A team.... another cheap option you've got to try is Kucka at cm/cdm with a catalyst chem absolute beast that I picked up for 900 coins, one last calcio a bargain is if Bernardeschi!! Picked him up as a LF for 13k and the lad is decent

17 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

EA servers are doing my head in tonight.

2 times I've got to the final of the knockout tournament. Both times winning (2-1 & 1-0) then all of a sudden I get kicked out.

funnily enough I can log straight back in though :@

What console are you on? I hear a lot of people complaining about it who are on Xbox, rarely happens to me on PS4 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

How do you ask the opposition to quit? 

Played someone earlier which I agreed to quitting after going 1-0 up but the lag was horrible. Couldn't of been my connection as I'm wired in

can still have lag (latency) on your connectivity though, should ping google from a pc

ping www.google.co.uk -t

look out for request timeouts ( dropped packets) and variable ping responses in mms

Archived