Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

My form is incredible atm. Surprise it would turn around the week I didn't qualify for the Fut Champions. 

That's probably why buddy, I've found when I've not qualified playing the online league is so much easier... I guess the sweaty ****ers are all sweating it out in the weekend league lol 

2 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Sounds like me lollollol 

So far in the weekend league, I started with my premier league team, they all got sold and I brought a Ligue 1 team. 

I soon got bored of that and sold it and replaced it with a Turkishliga team, now I'm back in the premier league :rolleyes:

Think I've found my home, this bundesliga team is filthy lol 

This is starting to become somewhat of a chore now. Playing not for fun but to tick off the 40 games. Just been torn apart by a red Lukaku ... No idea what this card even is. My players no longer pass to each other but appear to make it their sole job to give possession away. Watched in hysterics as Hummels missed times a jump and Lukaku tapped it in. Argh this is so frustrating it's so hot and cold it's unreal. 

45 minutes ago, casablancas said:

This is starting to become somewhat of a chore now. Playing not for fun but to tick off the 40 games. Just been torn apart by a red Lukaku ... No idea what this card even is. My players no longer pass to each other but appear to make it their sole job to give possession away. Watched in hysterics as Hummels missed times a jump and Lukaku tapped it in. Argh this is so frustrating it's so hot and cold it's unreal. 

You get the red cards for finishing in the elite spots I think, they're basically just untradeable totw players..... something I'll never see in my club lol 

1 hour ago, casablancas said:

Agree. You play seasons and absolutely dominate but as soon as you enter the tournament you're team is always hot and cold. Does my head in all the time. I feel you're pain. 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Agree. You play seasons and absolutely dominate but as soon as you enter the tournament you're team is always hot and cold. Does my head in all the time. I feel you're pain. 

Luckily the Mrs is coming round at three so won't be on it all day pulling my hair out. 

Currently at Gold 3, with 9 games to go which I'm happy with as it's automatic entry to next weekend + the rewards.

I started to stop enjoying playing this as I was focussing too much on being rigid and hard to break down which meant when the opposition scored a fluke 90th minute winner, it sickened me.

So I've gone back to basics, pace pace pace and just attack, attack, attack. 

If you score 5, I'll score 6 :scarf:

12 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

Just managed to squeeze in gold 2 with a couple games to spare. My form is so Inconsistent though. 

I'm tempted to sell my otw kante as he's going for 460k now and get if vardy. Love kante though. 

I had vardy and he flattered to deceive. Runs were poor and he appeared to spunk easy finishes. 

31 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Currently at Gold 3, with 9 games to go which I'm happy with as it's automatic entry to next weekend + the rewards.

I started to stop enjoying playing this as I was focussing too much on being rigid and hard to break down which meant when the opposition scored a fluke 90th minute winner, it sickened me.

So I've gone back to basics, pace pace pace and just attack, attack, attack. 

If you score 5, I'll score 6 :scarf:

I find the same the main time I tend to concede is when I'm jockeying the player and backing off them, when I'm being more aggressive I find it works better

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Since switching to the bundesliga team I've played 18 games and won 11, Aubameyang is a monster he's bagged 17 goals in 18 fut champs games!! Need 2 wins from 9 games to get gold 3 which was my target before i started

Can I take credit for this? lol

Juat spinked 390k on 87 Lukaku. Dropping pace whores messes Aubameyang and Auguero. 

3 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Can I take credit for this? lol

Juat spinked 390k on 87 Lukaku. Dropping pace whores messes Aubameyang and Auguero. 

I honestly can't see me ever binning off Aubameyang, I just need another couple of beast players and my team will be complete 

He only cost me 150k after rewards I got from completing the challenges plus the 30k u get for completion. However I did have a few players in my club which helped but it shouldn't cost you more than 350 before rewards. It really is worth it imo better than Griezmann and similar price too.

Archived