Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

haha, it's been out for ages :P

Just sold IF Vardy and TOTGS Mahrez, getting ready for TOTY

Vardy was ok for me, 30 goals in 26 games, Mahrez wasn't anything special towards the end 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

9 games remaining... needed 2 wins for gold 3.... managed to seal it with 2 games to spare had a total mare/ came up against some insane teams... but I made it!!! Buzzing

It's all about getting atleast into gold. Decent packs and a good start for the monthly awards. Keep hitting that target and you won't be far off a TOWT 3 players pack. Just waiting for mine from last month :D

Started off by winning 13 out of my first 14 games. Then lost 3-4 games in the next 10. Needed a run towards the end and won my last 9 games to get Elite 2 :trumpet:

SIF Immobile is insane.

Also, invested 660k in a OTW Higuain last night after he scored his first, ten minutes later he scored another, decent. Now goes for 750k.

4 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

The injuries on this are doing my head in.

That and I have no clue what I'm doing on FUT. I can only see options for 4 shit tournaments and the league games online. How do you get these rewards and special players?

Qualifying for the FUT Champions weekend league is how you get the big prizes. You have to win a midweek FUT champions tournament to get in. Online seasons is also pretty enjoyable.

3 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Qualifying for the FUT Champions weekend league is how you get the big prizes. You have to win a midweek FUT champions tournament to get in. Online seasons is also pretty enjoyable.

Cheers, but midweek FUT champions tournament isn't something I think I have seen an option for?

This game will be the death of me lol, yet again after 20 odd games with a team they start to feel unplayable, happened with my prem,calcio a and now my bundesliga team, every other pass seems to go a stray, can't finish and I seem to get pushed off the ball constantly even though I've got tank players, yet when ever I barge a player I give away a free kick!!! Going to try and ride the storm out with this team though as it felt so so good.... well for 20 games lol 

56 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

This game will be the death of me lol, yet again after 20 odd games with a team they start to feel unplayable, happened with my prem,calcio a and now my bundesliga team, every other pass seems to go a stray, can't finish and I seem to get pushed off the ball constantly even though I've got tank players, yet when ever I barge a player I give away a free kick!!! Going to try and ride the storm out with this team though as it felt so so good.... well for 20 games lol 

You think that's bad. 

I went beyond changing my team this week. I've gone through 3 controllers adamant that they are malfunctioning. My players constantly seem in the "guard" stance and step backwards from the ball when I pass to them. 

No idea if it's my controller, my custom tactics, or my brain that's messed up. I'm sure they never used to do this. 

Well...  99% sure lol

19 hours ago, dbtcity said:

9 games remaining... needed 2 wins for gold 3.... managed to seal it with 2 games to spare had a total mare/ came up against some insane teams... but I made it!!! Buzzing

i had 12 games to play on sunday, needed 2 wins for gold 3.

it took me to the last game to get the second win, seemed to be rigged kept losing in extra time and penalties

Archived