Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

12 minutes ago, Simo86 said:

Where's the best place to buy FIFA points from guys? Or do you just buy them off your console?

Console from the PSN store. If you get caught buying them from websites online then you'll more than likely get banned. 

2 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

I've not logged in for a bit but got my appetite for this back a little. Have the companion app now. Can someone give me some pointers or direct instructions for making a trading profit ? 

I use one to watch cards. For instance got a Ousmane Dembele one to watch before xmas for 210k and sold him today for 235k. This I will re invest into another when the opportunity arises. 

You can pick up a mane OTW for about 180k. It's just pot luck him having a decent few games. Other ones with potential value increase include hummels and higuiain but they cost a bomb. 

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

How do you know that?

There's no way you can get them two in a pack. Think about Photoshopping capabilites now days too. Too many of them packs go on the net when they come out.  Fake. 

45 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Console from the PSN store. If you get caught buying them from websites online then you'll more than likely get banned. 

no you wont, I've bought psn vouchers from G2A for years! 

23 minutes ago, Ashley said:

There's no way you can get them two in a pack. Think about Photoshopping capabilites now days too. Too many of them packs go on the net when they come out.  Fake. 

7:31 in! 2 in a pack 

9 minutes ago, GLC said:

no you wont, I've bought psn vouchers from G2A for years! 

PSN vouchers perhaps, but surely buying fifa points for cheaper than the original price on the PSN store will piss EA off? If not then I've been missing a trick here. 

Very late on this, but what did people think of the journey? I thought it wasn't worth playing unless you play as the whole team. Your AI team mates are absolutely clueless and play as if it's a 90 minute match, passing it round the back. I thought some bits were quite cool, but didn't like how it revolved around the FA Cup. Not bad for a first effort though.

25 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Very late on this, but what did people think of the journey? I thought it wasn't worth playing unless you play as the whole team. Your AI team mates are absolutely clueless and play as if it's a 90 minute match, passing it round the back. I thought some bits were quite cool, but didn't like how it revolved around the FA Cup. Not bad for a first effort though.

Crap. Got bored of it very quickly. 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

PSN vouchers perhaps, but surely buying fifa points for cheaper than the original price on the PSN store will piss EA off? If not then I've been missing a trick here. 

nah, you buy the psn codes, they still get the full amount, if anything Sony or Microsfoft would get annoyed.... BUT they can't tell where you bought it from 

16 minutes ago, GLC said:

nah, you buy the psn codes, they still get the full amount, if anything Sony or Microsfoft would get annoyed.... BUT they can't tell where you bought it from 

Ahhh right. Are they any cheaper on G2A then or are they the same price as the PSN store? 

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Funny how it skips straight to the cards at the bottom and doesn't show it opening like the others hey?

or maybe he skipped it like he skips most of the packs?? it was during a lightning round so i assume he wanted to open a l more.....

2 minutes ago, Simo86 said:

How does it work then GLC. It just adds £50 to your PSN account?

you'll be sent a psn code by G2A, all you need to do is:

1. Select 'Redeem Prepaid Card' from the home page or go to the Account tab and select 'Redeem Prepaid Card' from the links on the left of the page.
  2. Carefully enter the code and select 'Continue'.
  3. The credit or content is now applied to your account.

It's like buying a prepaid card from Argos/Tesco/Asda/Game etc

2 minutes ago, GLC said:

you'll be sent a psn code by G2A, all you need to do is:

1. Select 'Redeem Prepaid Card' from the home page or go to the Account tab and select 'Redeem Prepaid Card' from the links on the left of the page.
  2. Carefully enter the code and select 'Continue'.
  3. The credit or content is now applied to your account.

It's like buying a prepaid card from Argos/Tesco/Asda/Game etc

Cheers, might have to give it a go. £50 voucher for £45.99 can't be sniffed at!

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

Have to play as whole team, yes, it was ok, but I didn't like the fact that unless you achieved top 4 and a cup final with Leicester it basically made you replay the week, OK so i lost in the cup semi final, get over it, don't make me play it again.

Then to get a silly FUT card of him, strange lol 

26 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Some of them reactions are pathetic. I was excited st the birth of my daughter ... But Jesus Christ those sad sad sad virgins. 

Some of them make lots of money doing it on youtube so I doubt they'll be too bothered about being called virgins lol 

Archived