Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

48 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Some of them reactions are pathetic. I was excited st the birth of my daughter ... But Jesus Christ those sad sad sad virgins. 

It's like getting an orgasm before you even know what an orgasm feels like. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Funny how it skips straight to the cards at the bottom and doesn't show it opening like the others hey?

He's already been found out for faking pack openings numerous times. Probably the reason he doesn't do them any more

Just now, MrSpaM said:

He's already been found out for faking pack openings numerous times. Probably the reason he doesn't do them any more

but what about the other people? i've packed 3 tots in one 100k pack, it's not impossible 

Just now, GLC said:

but what about the other people? i've packed 3 tots in one 100k pack, it's not impossible 

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I've seen it happen on matthd's live stream before, but it's pretty common knowledge w2s faked a lot of his pack openings

It happened again last night.... Twice lol.... Sold off my bundesliga squad... bought my calcio a squad back.... sold that off after 2 games and bought a beast prem team, I've come to the conclusion the premier league is far to op to compete against people using said league with any other, I'm hoping this is the last whole sale transfers but as I'm yet to actually play a game with the team who knows lol  

I've got Martial, Mhkitarian, Rooney(cm), Gundogan,Vardy and koscielny on the bench as well

IMG_1840.PNG

1 minute ago, Innovindil said:

His is the one card I never sell. Played close to 500 games for me and bought him for 120k when he was first in packs :thumbup: absolute beast on this fifa. 

Speaking of which, why haven't I converted my Kanté to a CDM yet? lol

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

such a con

over 220k points in 12 hours, look at the crap in packs... save your money

It's just beggars belief how much coins some people are able to amass. It still does. 4 million coins! :blink:

I mean, he's even staying up up until early morning for the another flood of special packs. That's just batshit crazy.

I wonder how some of these guys are able to pay for this hobby - it's not like you need a job...

30 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

It's just beggars belief how much coins some people are able to amass. It still does. 4 million coins! :blink:

I mean, he's even staying up up until early morning for the another flood of special packs. That's just batshit crazy.

I wonder how some of these guys are able to pay for this hobby - it's not like you need a job...

income is made through video views.

41 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Thought I'd give the totw16(untradeable) sbc a bash even after saying I'd never do it again over Xmas.... Cost about 20k coins.... and boooom buzzing, I genuinely thought with my pack luck I would have pulled a bronze from Notts county

IMG_1842.PNG

I had a decent drop this time around too. Maybe it's the timing. 

30 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Maybe mate just tried it again and got Milner... I think I'll give the 3rd 1 a miss although I'm desperate to land Lukaku 

That Milner card doesn't look to shabby tbf. Shit pace but decent stats for a left back. 

32 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Maybe mate just tried it again and got Milner... I think I'll give the 3rd 1 a miss although I'm desperate to land Lukaku 

I spent 390k on Lukaku and he's scored 4 in 6. Not too shabby. Although I'm in love with gray. Anyone recommend a formation with 2 up top? 

24 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

That Milner card doesn't look to shabby tbf. Shit pace but decent stats for a left back. 

I've seen a few people saying he's 1 of the best LBs in the game and not to read to much into his pace, a few others said to use him as a super sub at cm, his stats do look unreal

Archived