StanSP

FIFA 17

3,384 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, casablancas said:

I spent 390k on Lukaku and he's scored 4 in 6. Not too shabby. Although I'm in love with gray. Anyone recommend a formation with 2 up top? 

Yup Gray is a beast best 30k I've spent, I need to start saving now for if Benteke/If Lukaku, I used the 41212 (2) formation quite a bit which worked well for me, the only downside is you don't have much width

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I've seen a few people saying he's 1 of the best LBs in the game and not to read to much into his pace, a few others said to use him as a super sub at cm, his stats do look unreal

He's great if you let your fullbacks join the attack, great passing and a decent long range shot on him but for the people that like a stay-back back 4 he isn't very good, struggles in 1 on 1's and lacks a bit of height as a defender.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I packed IF gray from that totw untradable SBC. Been pretty good so far 10 in 9 in division 1. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Qualified for WL somehow, came up against somebody with TOTY Suarez up top. He was unplayable and scored all 4 against me, we drew 4 all and I scraped through on penalties. Thank God!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Innovindil said:

He's great if you let your fullbacks join the attack, great passing and a decent long range shot on him but for the people that like a stay-back back 4 he isn't very good, struggles in 1 on 1's and lacks a bit of height as a defender.

I couldn't tell you the last full back I used that was very tall, ah well I'll see what he's like later, can't really complain for 20k lol 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what's the best time to put players on the market? I purchased two of the 125k packs last night using the last of my coin. Also completed a few more of the sbc's ... Meaning my transfer list now includes 86 Lukaku, Pogba, Sturridge, 2 Remy's, Bailey and a one to watch Mane whom I have had since August. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, casablancas said:

what's the best time to put players on the market? I purchased two of the 125k packs last night using the last of my coin. Also completed a few more of the sbc's ... Meaning my transfer list now includes 86 Lukaku, Pogba, Sturridge, 2 Remy's, Bailey and a one to watch Mane whom I have had since August. 

Thursday night/Friday Morning. 

 

Prices usually rise at this time just before the start of Fut Champions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Foxin hell said:

Thursday night/Friday Morning. 

 

Prices usually rise at this time just before the start of Fut Champions.

Tar bud. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd give it a week or so for the prices to pick up, with the toty packs still dropping I can't see players prices going anywhere other than down with all the packs that will be getting opened 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I'd give it a week or so for the prices to pick up, with the toty packs still dropping I can't see players prices going anywhere other than down with all the packs that will be getting opened 

People keep saying this but it seems the sbc's are doing a great job of keeping the market stable this year. 

 

My 3.7mill team has literally dropped 7k during this week, which is notorious for wiping 30% off everyone's team value in recent fifas. :huh:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

People keep saying this but it seems the sbc's are doing a great job of keeping the market stable this year. 

 

My 3.7mill team has literally dropped 7k during this week, which is notorious for wiping 30% off everyone's team value in recent fifas. :huh:

Jeez I wish that's all I lost, and I bought my bundesliga team at cheapish prices a week ago, lost 10k on my otw embolo and 15k on Aubameyang both of who I sniped, the rest only dropped marginally but my bigger outlays crumbled and still seem to be dropping, guess it depends on the players being sold

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Jeez I wish that's all I lost, and I bought my bundesliga team at cheapish prices a week ago, lost 10k on my otw embolo and 15k on Aubameyang both of who I sniped, the rest only dropped marginally but my bigger outlays crumbled and still seem to be dropping, guess it depends on the players being sold

Depends when you bought and sold them.

 

Aubameyang's price goes up massively for the weekend league. You may have bought Embolo after he had a good game for Schalke and then sold him after it was revealed he wasn't in the TOTW.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Depends when you bought and sold them.

 

Aubameyang's price goes up massively for the weekend league. You may have bought Embolo after he had a good game for Schalke and then sold him after it was revealed he wasn't in the TOTW.

Good shout I did sell Aubameyang after the weekend league, sold them all on Monday, and I bought all of them on Friday night so I guess that's why my prices dropped, need to think about things like this when buying/selling, on the flip side I bought my whole prem team on Monday so hopefully I've made my money back by getting a load of them so cheap

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

How good is Aubameyang on the game lads?

The guy is a monster, 1 of the best strikers I've used, unfortunately I struggled with the bundesliga midfield/ defence so had to move him on to head back to the prem

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Yup  Gray is a beast best 30k I've spent , I need to start saving now for if Benteke/If Lukaku, I used the 41212 (2) formation quite a bit which worked well for me, the only downside is you don't have much width

He's gone up to 70k now. Nice profit there if you decide to sell him. 


Edited by buzzer_b
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm honestly thinkImg about it to add to my 87 Lukaku fund

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to using 4411 and tearing it up. Now a firm believer in changing formation every week or two, or the game seems to become stale. Still using my Calcio A team, sold any player from any other league because I can't see me changing after 300 games!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Back to using 4411 and tearing it up. Now a firm believer in changing formation every week or two, or the game seems to become stale. Still using my Calcio A team, sold any player from any other league because I can't see me changing after 300 games!

Can you post your player instructions and your custom tactics? I'm finding the 4321 increasingly more difficult. I find no space but continually see the opposition players in open space. Plus I have :

aubameyang

87 iF Lukaku

Greizman

IF gray

 

so using two up top would be useful. I know one would be converted to a cf. 

 

this is what I'm aiming for:

image.png


Edited by casablancas
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

The guy is a monster, 1 of the best strikers I've used, unfortunately I struggled with the bundesliga midfield/ defence so had to move him on to head back to the prem

See I've got this concept squad I'm going to make and the only bundes midfielder is vidal so shouldn't have many problems there, I also have a red 91 lewandowski but was thinking of rotating him and aubameyang game by game

IMG_1277.PNG


Edited by lcfcben76
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lcfcben76 said:

See I've got a concept squad I'm going to make and the only bundes midfielder is vidal so shouldn't have many problems there, I also have a red 91 lewandowski but was thinking of rotating him and aubameyang game by game

im an average player and mananged about 17 goals in 19 with him in the weekend league just gone...missing his goals will probably be my downfall this weekend

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dbtcity said:

im an average player and mananged about 17 goals in 19 with him in the weekend league just gone...missing his goals will probably be my downfall this weekend

That's a decent goals return for the weekend league to be honest, will definitely give him a go

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had great success with Greizman up top in qualifying scoring 7 in 5. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, casablancas said:

Can you post your player instructions and your custom tactics? I'm finding the 4321 increasingly more difficult. I find no space but continually see the opposition players in open space. Plus I have :

aubameyang

87 iF Lukaku

Greizman

IF gray

 

so using two up top would be useful. I know one would be converted to a cf. 

 

this is what I'm aiming for:

image.png

When I get home I will. Not entirely sure but I think I just have the standard custom tactics anyway atm. Lukaku should be brilliant there. I only use Eder at cf and Dybala at St sometimes swapping with Higuian. So added strength should be lethal.

 

It's a fun formation to use, plenty of chances to counter too even if you aren't set to counter attack.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just used all the la liga discards in my club to do the la liga sbc and managed to pack in form ben yedder.

 

Sweet.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.