Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

4 minutes ago, casablancas said:

I have a million coins worth of players on the market ... Well I hope. Not sure where to strengthen. Thinking of spunkinh it all on IF Aubameyang or IF Hazard. Any ideas lads.?

DeGea

Bellerin Pique Ramos Marcelo
Kante Modric 
Dembele De Bruyne Hazard
Aubameyang

54 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Only need the IF striker hazard to complete this.  

image.png

1 hour ago, casablancas said:

I have a million coins worth of players on the market ... Well I hope. Not sure where to strengthen. Thinking of spunkinh it all on IF Aubameyang or IF Hazard. Any ideas lads.?

Well he's you're next target then. Gerrriiimmmin! 

40 minutes ago, casablancas said:

It is done. My squad is complete. Well until I get bored. 

image.png

image.pngGreizman, Ali and Lukaku were all from sbc's

Wow love that!!! What's eriksen like? Worth the investment?.... just came on to say I packed if Aspas in a 82+ Pack... but after seeing that team I feel like binning my PS4 lollol when your bench cost about 1m coins you no you've made it

I owe all this to packing a Neymar within the first few weeks. From that profit I've been abusing the one to watch cards buying them and hoarding them until they increase in stats and subsequently value. Made hundreds of thousands doing this with mane, Dembele and hummels. I have a great team but I'm still shite. Or I get a debuff for having a high value squad. 

On a side I'm currently off sick after having multiple epileptic seizure and cannot work until they settle down. Apparently fitting in a A&E when you work there and caring for people is dangerous lol. So I've not got much else to do other than abuse the transfer market and read. 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

You guys either play too much of Fifa or you're pack luck is brilliant. I do well to afford a couple of IF's in my first team! 

I haven't got any lol

Currently playing 3-5-2

GK- Butland

DC- Smalling

DC- Bailly

DC- Vertonghen

CDM- Kante

CDM- Dembele

RM- Mane

LM- Sterling

CAM- Firmino

ST- Vardy

ST- Kane

Subs- Matic, Benteke, Sane, Matip, Walcott, Fernandinho, Lallana  

Res- Welbeck, Williams, Schmeichel, Reid

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Wow love that!!! What's eriksen like? Worth the investment?.... just came on to say I packed if Aspas in a 82+ Pack... but after seeing that team I feel like binning my PS4 lollol when your bench cost about 1m coins you no you've made it

Haven't used him yet. Only got him this morning on the app whilst taking a dump. Had to sell Vidal and a few others to afford him. Will let you know how he performs. 

What I don't get is what people (in particular YouTubers who are exposing themselves on a much larger scale) are expecting when they're chasing after TOTY players.

Suarez, Messi and Ronaldo are bound to be super-rare from the onset, there's no use in complaining that you haven't pulled one yet when the chance is 1 in a million or 1 in half a million.

This week, midfielders and defenders are more likely to appear. The odds then are maybe 1 in 100'000.

You see the logic in EA's thinking when you apply it to IFs: "Poorer" ones like Diego Castro or Kerbrat pop up much more regularly. I can tell this by own experience and the transfer market also supports the argument.

To the people longing for more special cards: Participate in the Squad-Building Challenges, they're mostly worth it.

3 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Christ first game today and 2-2 draw. Both his goals 25 yarders. So bored of conceeding regular wonder strikes. Sigh. FYI  88 Eriksen man of match 

A few reviews I watched of neur said he was hopeless at keeping out long range efforts, Timo Horn is the bundesliga equivalent to butland if you fancy trying a cheap( I know you don't need cheap) alternative, I rotate between him and Leno and both seem pretty consistent 

21 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

A few reviews I watched of neur said he was hopeless at keeping out long range efforts, Timo Horn is the bundesliga equivalent to butland if you fancy trying a cheap( I know you don't need cheap) alternative, I rotate between him and Leno and both seem pretty consistent 

Tbf Neur was a reward from one of the sbc's so is untradable. Will look into get Horn and see how I go. 

Archived