Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Is there a way to "perma block" a user

I've added a few people to my ignore list but I don't want to see the "This post has been removed becasue you chose to ignore posts by ***** , view it anyway?" message, is there any way I can get rid of this?

Its really easy. Just take them off your ignore list.

Hope you found this post helpful  :thumbup:  :ph34r:

I've added a few people to my ignore list but I don't want to see the "This post has been removed becasue you chose to ignore posts by ***** , view it anyway?" message, is there any way I can get rid of this?

Sadly not, a full on block would be good you can't see their posts, or quoted posts and they can't see yours, the problem is it can make threads confusing when people react to something you don't see, particularly if the  person you have blocked starts the thread.

Sadly not, a full on block would be good you can't see their posts, or quoted posts and they can't see yours, the problem is it can make threads confusing when people react to something you don't see, particularly if the  person you have blocked starts the thread.

OK cheers, the feature is useful of course but most of the time it's too tempting to just click once and look at the post anyway. 

It'll be better in the next forum update which we'll upgrade to at some point

will this include 'ban centres'. Mods will be able to ban certain people from topics if they're being disruptive nuisances lol

will this include 'ban centres'. Mods will be able to ban certain people from topics if they're being disruptive nuisances lol.

Don't do that, I'd never be allowed on the Euro16 section. lol

will this include 'ban centres'. Mods will be able to ban certain people from topics if they're being disruptive nuisances lol

Don't worry I won't criticise Kasper's distribution again.

Thought that happens already?

For example, Uncle Albert (can't remember his new username) and Lamby apparently banned from the PL 2015/16/17 thread iirc.

Thought that happens already?

For example, Uncle Albert (can't remember his new username) and Lamby apparently banned from the PL 2015/16/17 thread iirc.

Only Mark can do that AFAIK

Archived