Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
agilis07

Tickets for Oz traveller born in Leic

where's your proof that they were just tourists and know nothing about football? Did you interview all of them? Give them a little Leicester City quiz?

lol Another thicko, where have I said they were tourist? 

Not sure if you are wumming or just a bit daft so let's leave it there.

Who has sarnies at a picnic anymore, this isn't the 90s.

lol

My wife is wanting to treat me to tickets for the City home game v Bournemouth May 21st, and wants to fly us over especially.

Our problem is that as any tickets are only available to buy 8 weeks before a game, realistically what are the chances of getting tickets ?

Is there any other way of getting tickets earlier?

I haven't seen City play live since 1969.

Obviously it would be a real pain if we booked time off from work and paid for flights, only to miss out on game tickets.

Please, any constructive comments would be appreciated.

Thanks from a lifetime City suppoter in Australia.

Hello my Aussie friend,

In all honesty I think wanting a ticket even now for last game of the season,without anyone knowing what's at stake next May,might be asking a bit to much,as tradition goes the last home game always sells out,I don't know if you have membership,but that's probably your best chance of getting a ticket for another game,it might seem steep but I'm guessing you probably only get over 1-2 times a year,and of its gets you a ticket then it's gonna be worth it,like others have said though it's always worth asking on here befour you Come over if anyone has a spare,

Am not being rude but asking for a ticket for the last game of the season now is crazy,

No one knows what will be at stake come next May,as above see if anyone has a spares befour then,the games that without membership I would say you prabable have no chance of gettin are as follows,

Any of the big 6,

1st and last home games

Rememberence fixture,and Boxing Day,

Good luck in your pursuit.

I just had a feeling that if someone traveling from the other side of the world wanted 1 ticket (which i wasn't after for free) they would be a bit more accommodating. It was against Burnley at home so hardly a blockbuster but all i wanted was the reassurance i could get a ticket so i could fit it into my travel schedule. To be flogged a membership for a one off event was a bit steep i thought. Sure i paid it but they didn't get any nice feedback given like i would have had they done a international supporter a favor. I really didn't think it was to much to ask for in the grand scheme of things "Hey i'm coming over from Australia, happy to pay whatever a ticket is, can you help me out and get me one anywhere without charging 30 pounds extra" if they were a bit more accommodating who knows, i might have gone in a better mindset and spent loads in the club shop/food. instead i went into the game feeling "slighty" ripped off. you may thing im being unreasonable but the little things go a long way sometimes

I had a guy from Bangkok next to me at a game last year he paid £400 for a single ticket

Now that's being ripped off

Any fan where ever in the world might feel being a member cements thier relationship with the club ?

Archived