Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Oxford away

fcuking disgrace £20 for a friendly midweek at oxford :(

Agree,was saying to my mates last week that I fancied this,but £20 is a joke,

£10 adults £1-5 kids would have been plenty,

To think you can go Man U/city Chelsea West Ham etc for another tenner for a premier league game,it's scandalous

They are probably asking for £20 because they will be playing the Champions of England, anyone with a brain cell will know it will be the Champions of England ressies/acadamy side at best. Shame, as I've not been to Oxford since the manor ground days. Saving me cash for Celtic.

They are probably asking for £20 because they will be playing the Champions of England, anyone with a brain cell will know it will be the Champions of England ressies/acadamy side at best. Shame, as I've not been to Oxford since the manor ground days. Saving me cash for Celtic.

A Oxford fan playing the champions of England might be prepared to pay £15-£20,

But we're playing a league 2 side,

£20 gets me in Celtic park for a game with abit more excitement,and that's with Celtic playing the champions of England aswell

This is why I don't bother with friendlies anymore.

I'd have liked to gone to this, new ground and everything, but at £20 sod that. I'll just save it for Hull away.

Friendlies are nothing games, just there for fitness. Should be £5 tops.

Never understand why clubs take advantage like this when they are recieveing all the gate money. Surely you'd make it cheaper & more appealing to hopefully get more people. Fancied this as well, but at £20, no thanks.

Archived