Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

When banned

I seem to be banned from the politics thread. When this happens is it possible to be informed of the reason? Is there a limit to the length of these bans or am I not allowed to discuss politics ever again on FT?

Thanks.

What sort of things were you posting?

Nothing worth getting banned for IMHO.

You can check, I can't.

I seem to be banned from the politics thread. When this happens is it possible to be informed of the reason? Is there a limit to the length of these bans or am I not allowed to discuss politics ever again on FT?

Thanks.

Well you can go on the Chilcot thread mate cus I've put it in the wrong fookin place !!!   (apparently)    :thumbup:

Had a quick look in the Labour party turmoil thread and on a personal note the only thing I could offensive is mention of the Lib/Dems improving their standings. After their running of the Postal services during the coalition I would not trust them to run a bath, maybe after the JFSA class action is settled and the criminal charges that follow are concluded I might forgive.

Though regarding your postings It seems harsh imvho at first glance.

Probably for trying to wind up some posters.

I've not tried to wind up anyone. If you're talking about JTF then I'd have thought he'd have a lifetime ban for winding up and insulting a number of posters.

I'll see what I can find out, but I doubt anything will change.

Cheers.

I don't expect change, just hope to understand.

your humbleness and continued shying away from deserved credit is what gets you so many fans webbz, you're the ngolo kante of mods

i thought i was when i let you back in transfer talk pfft :whistle:

your humbleness and continued shying away from deserved credit is what gets you so many fans webbz, you're the ngolo kante of mods

Does this mean Arsenal will put a bid in for Webbo to run their fans forum.

Archived