Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

Having difficulty sourcing 2 tickets for the Leicester/Man City game but I was offered 2 tickets in the away section but I wanted to see how frowned upon would that be over here never attended a PL match before but its really disliked in MLS. But at the end of the day I don't care too much I need to see my Leicester, just would like to know what we will be getting ourselves into.

2 hours ago, Javier2000 said:

Having difficulty sourcing 2 tickets for the Leicester/Man City game but I was offered 2 tickets in the away section but I wanted to see how frowned upon would that be over here never attended a PL match before but its really disliked in MLS. But at the end of the day I don't care too much I need to see my Leicester, just would like to know what we will be getting ourselves into.

If you get found out you will be kicked out pretty quickly. All depends how the away fans are with you. They might not be bothered. I wouldn't risk it though

I am also looking for two for Everton if anyone has any... asked in the shop today but not available to Season Ticket holders yet, plus only singles left anyway. Must be two together though..for my daughter and BF coming from USA for Christmas..

Hi there - I've got seven VIP hospitality tickets for the Everton match on Boxing Day for sale. My mother in law bought the whole family tickets as an Xmas present but plans have changed and we're not going to be anywhere near Leicester at Xmas! Nightmare.

Face value is £125 for each ticket. It's the "VIP Hospitality Package" with a three-course meal before the game etc. Will listen to offers, especially if you want all 7. PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Kevin

On 08/12/2016 at 11:01, Lestagirl said:

I am also looking for two for Everton if anyone has any... asked in the shop today but not available to Season Ticket holders yet, plus only singles left anyway. Must be two together though..for my daughter and BF coming from USA for Christmas..

I have 2;

G2 S106/107 - can't make the boxing day game, selling 2 at face value (£35 each) but live outside Leicester so last visit of the year will be for the City game tomorrow.

Could arrange postage if something like paypal is used to give peace of mind to both parties although have sold on here multiple times before.

1 hour ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I have 2;

G2 S106/107 - can't make the boxing day game, selling 2 at face value (£35 each) but live outside Leicester so last visit of the year will be for the City game tomorrow.

Could arrange postage if something like paypal is used to give peace of mind to both parties although have sold on here multiple times before.

Great thank you, have messaged you..

Archived