Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

2 x Swansea home tickets for sale: 

I bought two tickets for the Swansea game but annoyingly found afterwards that I have a family engagement on the same day that makes it impossible for me to attend! 

Tickets can today as well in the post :-(

Please DM me if you want - ideally want to sell the pair. SK4, towards the back. Face value cost. 

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

i have 3 Swansea Adult tickets available. @Bayfox is currently asking his mate if he wants them but if anyone wants them please let me know. £32 each. 

I'd have them for my stepdad and brother but I only need two mate, so if you're willing to sell me two ill happily take them

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

i have 3 Swansea Adult tickets available. @Bayfox is currently asking his mate if he wants them but if anyone wants them please let me know. £32 each. 

@ramboacdc i'll just take the 1 then. Everyone happy?

6 minutes ago, HEGGSY said:

I'd have them for my stepdad and brother but I only need two mate, so if you're willing to sell me two ill happily take them

Sorry, no idea why it didn't multi quote see above.

1 hour ago, HEGGSY said:

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

@ramboacdc i'll just take the 1 then. Everyone happy?

If that is fine with you it should help 2 people out? PM me @HEGGSY

Looking for 1 ticket to the community shield match - happy to meet anywhere to get it. I'm a tourist and would love to be there in the foxes section after watching the fans on TV over the past year a match after another. 

Archived