Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Chesterfield FC v Leicester City FC XI - TUEs 02 AUG 19:30

Tempted because it's local for me but dunno yet - depends on the team that goes - but a new ground would be nice.

Not going if it's anything more than £7 though.

i wouldn't be surprised if we kept a couple of first team players back for this one you know. We have a bigger squad now and surly Claudio will want every one playing as much as they can. We pretty much have 2 decent teams now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2016 at 09:38, Wilson_6 said:

i wouldn't be surprised if we kept a couple of first team players back for this one you know. We have a bigger squad now and surly Claudio will want every one playing as much as they can. We pretty much have 2 decent teams now. 

Claudio is not surly - he's happy.

Still can't decide. Decent price. Not far to travel and would be ground no.86

However I'm not overly fussed by seeing the kids. So unless a few 1st team members are playing I may swerve it.

Anyone know who hasn't flow to states? James, Moore, Hamer? Along with inler and rdl I guess.

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Still can't decide. Decent price. Not far to travel and would be ground no.86

However I'm not overly fussed by seeing the kids. So unless a few 1st team members are playing I may swerve it.

Anyone know who hasn't flow to states? James, Moore, Hamer? Along with inler and rdl I guess.

Vardy

Not sure yet. Tempted, mind. Aware that rickets are available on gate though.

Dunno if I'd drive or just get train from Sheffield. 30 min walk to the ground according to Google though.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Not sure yet. Tempted, mind. Aware that rickets are available on gate though.

Dunno if I'd drive or just get train from Sheffield. 30 min walk to the ground according to Google though.

Don't fancy rickets myself. lol 

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Don't fancy rickets myself. lol 

lol Damn this.

£12 puts me off though. Bit expensive for a friendly but on the other hand it would be a new ground.

Just now, Fox92 said:

lol Damn this.

£12 puts me off though. Bit expensive for a friendly but on the other hand it would be a new ground.

Didn't mind the 12 quid and it would be new ground for me as well, but it's essentially the kids and and hour drive each way, so instead i'm going to spend about 8 times as much going for a few beers and a curry with some mates and the wife lol 

Archived