Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

Just tweeted.

As I read it. Fox family is done.

4000 gold with 1500 tickets avaliable and 1500 silver with 500 so 1/3 silvers will get a ticket yet 2500 gold will miss out or have I missed read.

Yep misread they are selling 6000 silver. With only 500 held back. What's the point to silver.

PLEASE NOTE: Silver Fox Members from 2015/16 will be given the opportunity to upgrade to Gold Members from 23-27 July 

This is a joke how is anyone suppose to upgrade from silver to gold.

Kick in the teeth for non-STH. What chance of tickets, 10,000 members, 6,000 tickets I think. Feel like not bothering and leaving it to the fair weather fans. Still, as long as the club sell out, what do they care? No doubt they'll expect me back when they are back in the Championship.

6000 people will pay £70 and literally hardly ever get a ticket.

Also for the family fox that's tough. So £90 for a kids membership if you want to be able to take them to a game? Really?

I guess people would moan however they did it though and I guess at least they've been transparent in how many tickets will be available and how many memberships so fair play to them there.

Also for the family fox that's tough. So £90 for a kids membership if you want to be able to take them to a game? Really?

I guess people would moan however they did it though and I guess at least they've been transparent in how many tickets will be available and how many memberships so fair play to them there.

at least your chances of getting a ticket are slightly higher than being general sale though.

You are paying 70 quid for effectively a 1 in 12 chance of being able to get a ticket a £40-50 quid price ticket :|

They've dropped a bollock I reckon. Those caps have increased and silver membership is almost pointless. Gold is less than 50% chance of a ticket too. And what about a potential ballot? You could have an 8 year old get a season ticket and mum and dad miss out! 95 increase for me and no guarantee of a Wembley ticket either.

I'm hoping that the minimum figures are there to cover their arses in case of another "Everton" - that many tickets can't disappear every game (surely?).  I think the crumb of comfort for silvers is that many gold/family members can't make every game, so if a decent amount of tickets are released initially, hopefully a decent number over 500 will go to silver.

It's all a bit vague though.

Also a bit shit for gold members who miss out on match tickets so the silver members can buy the guaranteed allocation.

Oh people are going to be moaning before every single game this season. This will be fun.

I don't have children but sorry it's the £90 for a child membership with a chance of tickets that's got me. Well, that and the huge hike in silver price.

And does any of it reference the Community Shield tickets? I can't see it anywhere on either membership information detail.

I doubt there's much chance unless you're on the new gold.

And does any of it reference the Community Shield tickets?  I can't see it anywhere on either membership information detail.

No I didn't see it mentioned

On a side note whats with the announcement, it seems like they have gone we will tell them all the important stuff apart from the price

If they want the price they will have to click on another link

Archived