Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

No chance, could you imagine the howling from STs if their prices were frozen and ours went down  lol 

It'll be the token £1 or £2 increase across the board. 

rose tinted glasses of hope. im still getting over having to part with an extra £95 this season.

i dont remember it being bought up here that they were talking to fans about scrapping the family fox membership. did i miss something? 

Seems very unfair to those who have been loyal and have been there from the beginning. Surely the majority of silver will upgrade to gold? (If they are still going & can afford to) As silver seems a little pointless now, compared to last season.

As a ST holder, I also agree with Sol. We get a price freeze yet members don't? All seems a bit unfair to me. Can understand why many are frustrated.

I can't believe I'm even considering paying £90 for the chance, just the chance, to buy a ticket for a football match.

It's the emotional pull football has, if it was anything else I'd have rejected this out of hand instantly.

Can anyone confirm if current Family Fox and Gold members are guaranteed a Gold in this new system?  I can't get through on the phone (story of last season) and can't seem to get a membership on LCFC Direct (Family Fox couldn't get tickets on it last season, so didn't register my membership).  I have to go into a meeting now and am very nervous that I'll miss out on this membership renewal.

This all seems crazy. I think the club are hedging their bets but the ticket allocations seem a big "light".

Stadium holds 32,000

ST 23,000

Visitors 3,000

Should be at least 6,000 left

Yet the are only "guaranteeing" 2,000 tickets will go on sale to members, who have to pay a decent wedge just to be in with a chance?

1,500 to the first tier of 4,000 people

500 to the second tier of 6,000 poeple

Got mine fairly quickly. Got a bit slow processing the payment but other than that fine.

I'd rather have this gold membership and some kind of priority over a part-timer who might get my ticket if I don't but it.

rose tinted glasses of hope. im still getting over having to part with an extra £95 this season.

i dont remember it being bought up here that they were talking to fans about scrapping the family fox membership. did i miss something?

When they say "after consultation with fans", they probably mean they sent an email to Cliff Ginetta...

I thought I had a silver membership but looking at the card it's only a city membership . I don't know if it's worth renewing, will it get me a ticket?

Yes, Grimsby home in league cup on Tuesday night in pissing rain  :D

I thought I had a silver membership but looking at the card it's only a city membership . I don't know if it's worth renewing, will it get me a ticket?

I had a City Fox Membership last year and bought tickets for all games up till March, including Spurs, Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea. It was only the hysteria and new Silver Members at the end of the season that prevented matches going to City Members. So it depends how many of our new 'fans' decide to continue buying tickets this season.

Can anyone confirm if current Family Fox and Gold members are guaranteed a Gold in this new system?  I can't get through on the phone (story of last season) and can't seem to get a membership on LCFC Direct (Family Fox couldn't get tickets on it last season, so didn't register my membership).  I have to go into a meeting now and am very nervous that I'll miss out on this membership renewal.

All current Gold and Family Fox members are guaranteed Gold membership for 2016/17 as long as they renew before 6.00pm on Friday 22 July. Obviously Family members will just be changed to Gold when they renew.

This all seems crazy. I think the club are hedging their bets but the ticket allocations seem a big "light".

Stadium holds 32,000

ST 23,000

Visitors 3,000

Should be at least 6,000 left

Yet the are only "guaranteeing" 2,000 tickets will go on sale to members, who have to pay a decent wedge just to be in with a chance?

1,500 to the first tier of 4,000 people

500 to the second tier of 6,000 poeple

Do the executive boxes and media count towards the 32,000?

I wonder how many of these Gold Members actually went to watch us when we were in League one :( i'm so gutted. Think i might have to start taking my little lad to watch Chesterfield so he doesn't miss out on watching live football 

Why are people getting in a panic over renewing at 9am as well? You've got until next week to renew.....

they put that "champions" package on. so people (me included) believe that if you renew fast you will be at the front of that queue. 

Having a look again at this and I think we took the "1 in 12 chance" thing a bit too literally. The number of people ahead of the Silver bracket hasn't changed that much, and for the smaller games people won't take all the available tickets.

What is annoying is the absolute saturation of the Silver bracket. I'm not going to lie, I'm really pissed off people can just rock up and buy a Silver membership and be in effectively the same point in the queue as me. I'm equally pissed off that people who jumped on the Silver bandwagon at the end of last season then moaned when they didn't get an Everton ticket, are in the same place as me. I'm even more pissed off that people who jumped on the bandwagon, bought a silver membership at the end of last season, will now have an equal chance as me to upgrade to Gold.

Silver to Gold applications should only be accepted from people who held their membership from the start of the 2014 season imo and I don't think I'm being unreasonable in saying that.

Says on the website there's a 4 day selling period for silver members from last season to upgrade to gold, if that's the case why cant the ticket office put a system in place where there are selling dates based on points for that too, otherwise why bother giving out points to members too when you'll maybe be behind somebody in the queue who didn't give a flying you know what about the club when we spent pretty much the entire season bottom of the premier league the season before last?

Says on the website there's a 9 day selling period for silver members from last season to upgrade to gold, if that's the case why cant the ticket office put a system in place where there are selling dates based on points for that too, otherwise why bother giving out points to members too when you'll maybe be behind somebody in the queue who didn't give a flying you know what about the club when we spent pretty much the entire season bottom of the premier league the season before last?

I really did think that this year they were going to issue 1 level of membership, with a renewal period for all tiers of membership first and then general sale if any were left. Then sell home tickets to members based on a priority points system similar to away games. I point for each home game attended in the last 1-4 years or whatever they decided.

I'm a season ticket holder, but do they hand out points for members too? If so, it is purely for away priority then and doesn't affect home games at all, which is a bit surprising. Although if we have a half decent season again I can't imagine many away games will get to anywhere near members level anyway.

Archived