Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Is it easy to change your kids names?

Can anyone help with a bit of legal advice please?

My 2 children are Esteban aged 14 months & N'golo aged 2 months.

I realise I may have been a tad hasty in giving my offspring their names & wish to change them to something a bit more British, Jamie or Danny for example.

Is this a straightforward problem to tackle or will red tape get in the way of my nippers future happiness?

I realise I may have been a tad hasty in giving my offspring their names & wish to change them to something a bit more British, Jamie or Danny for example.

Is this a straightforward problem to tackle or will red tape get in the way of my nippers future happiness?

British names are out of fashion these days. Wouldn't you consider renaming them Nampalys and Ahmed?

I have a 10-year-old, a 9-year-old, 8-year-old twins and a 6-year-old - and have never regretted naming them Nils-Eric, Elvis, Zsolt & Gabor and Yann.

Know someone who had a son called Yaya.

A strong coloured guy and was good at sports.

But one day he went missing after his disgust that his family didn't give him a birthday cake.

He's under-performing at sports and school and wants to leave.

British names are out of fashion these days. Wouldn't you consider renaming them Nampalys and Ahmed?

I have a 10-year-old, a 9-year-old, 8-year-old twins and a 6-year-old - and have never regretted naming them Nils-Eric, Elvis, Zsolt & Gabor and Yann.

Reminders of one of our worst eras,

Fair play mate :-)

I Carnt answer your question,but what I will say is that you'll look back in years to come and when asked why you called your children what you did,it can be a positive reminder of the good times,

Though I must admit,Esteban yes,

N'gola,that's just madness

8 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Know someone who had a son called Yaya.

A strong coloured guy and was good at sports.

But one day he went missing after his disgust that his family didn't give him a birthday cake.

He's under-performing at sports and school and wants to leave.

Coloured!!! When was this 1972?

17 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

How dare you put Nils-Eric in the same category and Elvis, Zsolt, Gabor and Yann.

17 hours ago, boots60 said:

What are you thinking about naming your next one?

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

How dare you put Nils-Eric in the same category and Elvis, Zsolt, Gabor and Yann.

:D

Yes, I rated Nils-Eric, too - one of the best of a bad bunch back then. I didn't think Zsolt was as bad as some reckon, either....and all wise fans know that Yann was decent.

19 hours ago, boots60 said:

You take the piss I actually know an Arsenal fan who named his daughter Francesca two weeks before Chelsea signed him.....I was rather amused. 

Archived