Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Is it easy to change your kids names?

A yuletide up date on little Esteban & N'golo

A few weeks into this season I abandoned the idea of changing their names so Esteban & N'golo they are.

Esteban seems to have slowed down somewhat possibly because he doesnt get the attention he used to enjoy. Also he has shown a liking for taramasalata. Strange.

N'golo however is becoming a proper handful, he thrives on robbing Esteban of all his toys.

At the tender age of 7 months he said his first words yesterday. It went something like this.

N'golo - Mmm. Mmm. Mmm,

Mrs boots - He's going to talk!

N'golo - Mmm, Mmm, Mmm

Mrs boots - He's going to say Mummy!

N'golo - Mmm, Mmm, Mmm

Mrs boots - Go on N'golo say it

N'golo - Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, MORE MONEY

Oh well.

To be honest i think you need to chat to MrsBoots60 coz im not sure they were yours in the first place... did she go off to the continent on a "girls weekend"  at any time 9-12 months earlier?... Does she talk fondly of a guy she used to know called "Walshy"?

Just asking...

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 12:23, ozleicester said:

To be honest i think you need to chat to MrsBoots60 coz im not sure they were yours in the first place... did she go off to the continent on a "girls weekend"  at any time 9-12 months earlier?... Does she talk fondly of a guy she used to know called "Walshy"?

Just asking...

Oz. I take it from your profile pic that you are childless? :thumbup:

My neighbour over the road has had this problem for a while now and wants to change his youngest sons name (he has 3 kids) ...    they moved in a few years back and have quite a sizeable bit of land ...   they knocked the old original house down as as they originate from a tribe in North America they built a large teepee in the centre of their land.   It has always been their custom to have home births and name their children after the first thing they see when, after the birth, they come outside the teepee for the first time with the babe in their arms.    I often see Little-Owl and Butterfly running about and playing in the street ..   but sadly Two-Dogs-Fvcking tends to stay indoors .....  

Are the pubs open yet ??!!   :) 

On 18.7.2016 at 14:04, Nalis said:

Just dont call your next kid Srivaddhanaprabha.

Thanks to Thai naming procedures and traditions, the name might change on a more regular basis than you wish for. One year, it's Srivaddhanaprabha, the next it's Raksiaksorn.

Now, as for name printing on LCFC shirts, that's a bummer. Unless you go for the short versions, like Sriva, Prabhi or Raksi.

Archived