Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

I've been putting this off for a while but here it is so welcome to the new FT v4!

Firstly the forum is likely to run slower than normal as part of the upgrade there is a lot of processes running in the background that will complete over the next couple of days and then we'll get back up to our usual level of performance.

The first big change is your log in is your display name. Previously you could have a seperate username to log in, from now on use your display name (or email address). If you are reading this unable to login you should be able to get the relevant details via reset username/password links on the sign in page. If still not working try emailling [email protected] and we'll do our best today to resolve any issues.

Feel free to test out posting pictures/twitter/youtube links as all should be automated, so no more questions about how to post a picture. :)

Any other problems let me know on this thread.

2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

As said, wheres the button gone to switch from mobile version to full version? I can't see it.

As answered,

32 minutes ago, DB11 said:

With the new software there is no desktop/mobile version - the theme automatically adjusts to fit your device 

5 hours ago, Mark said:

I've been putting this off for a while but here it is so welcome to the new FT v4!

Firstly the forum is likely to run slower than normal as part of the upgrade there is a lot of processes running in the background that will complete over the next couple of days and then we'll get back up to our usual level of performance.

The first big change is your log in is your display name. Previously you could have a seperate username to log in, from now on use your display name (or email address). If you are reading this unable to login you should be able to get the relevant details via reset username/password links on the sign in page. If still not working try emailling [email protected] and we'll do our best today to resolve any issues.

Feel free to test out posting pictures/twitter/youtube links as all should be automated, so no more questions about how to post a picture. :)

Any other problems let me know on this thread.

Hey buddy,

So. A question. Loving the 'view new posts' option since our discussion on the temporary site.

Is there any way that when you click on the thread in new posts (I don't see page numbers anymore) you can be taken to the most recent page rather than the first page?

Thanks,

SL

• Like 1