Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

4 hours ago, The Railway Man said:

You should know by now, 99% of the time it's the same people.

It actually varies a fair bit depending on the topic.  Why are you even arguing about this if you don't care? lol I think it's a nice little tool, don't see the problem with that.

58 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

It actually varies a fair bit depending on the topic.  Why are you even arguing about this if you don't care? lol I think it's a nice little tool, don't see the problem with that.

I like to see who agrees with me too. Clearly nobody agrees the Railway Man, so he's not bothered lol 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Only just noticed the Days won info on my profile. Nice little feature. I've won 6 days who can beat that? Want to know who has the highest

Most people I reckon :P

At a guess I'd say Scouse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've noticed that the Avatar box no longer shows date joined. Is this deliberate? If so a retrograde step.

Also after the main upgrade last year I commented on the new date stamp format which doesn't always give an exact time a post was made. I was told that the new software does not allow a proper date stamp. Is this still the case? Another retrograde step, which is a shame because everything else is vastly improved.

Surely these sort of things should be configurable either at site level by an admin or at user level?

• 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, Mark said:

The forum has actually been updated now though :)

Can I be the first to say that I utterly hate it and you've wasted all your time and hard work and should change it back immediately because I can't cope with change and have little else to whine about?

Just kidding. Great work. Cheers.