Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Forum upgrade

I use the top because on my tablet  there's  no home button I'm  having to scroll back to the top to access new posts

Edited by davieG

16 minutes ago, davieG said:

I use the top because on my tablet  there's  no home button I'm  having to scroll back to the top to access new posts

On tablets you can normally press the top of the screen where the time is and that will take you straight to the top

20 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Can you change the mobile version back, it's was better before lol

Error - was trying to reply to DB11 but keep getting this post.

4 hours ago, DB11 said:

On tablets you can normally press the top of the screen where the time is and that will take you straight to the top

Seemingly not on a Samsung 10.1 Note all it gives me is the settings page icon

Not sure if it's been mentioned. When I'm on desktop I'll usually use the middle click on 4 or 5 topics so they open in new tabs. This still happens but I'm now being taken to the first topic i clicked on as well.

So the original tab loads the first topic I middle clicked on. It becomes a bit of a race, trying to middle click all the topics before the page changes.

This is using Chrome. Let me know if that doesn't make any sense ha.

8 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned. When I'm on desktop I'll usually use the middle click on 4 or 5 topics so they open in new tabs. This still happens but I'm now being taken to the first topic i clicked on as well.

So the original tab loads the first topic I middle clicked on. It becomes a bit of a race, trying to middle click all the topics before the page changes.

This is using Chrome. Let me know if that doesn't make any sense ha.

Does this happen on desktop after ctrl+F5?

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Unfortunately so, cleared my cache manually as well in settings.

Tried on IE as well and seems to be the same.

Ok it shouldn't now, I removed some touch row code that should have been only available for mobile users but obviously wasn't working correctly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark said:

Ok it shouldn't now, I removed some touch row code that should have been only available for mobile users but obviously wasn't working correctly.

Yeah that's sorted now. I know what a pain it can be trying to get stuff working across multiple devices and browsers, so appreciate your work.

Other than that and the weird wide post problem when somebody copied an article it's looking and feeling very good,

Really like it on mobile now.