Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

New site issues

Please move this if there's somewhere more appropriate. But has anyone else been taken to "prize" sites since the mobile site changes? It basically freezes my phone and I have to hard close my browser. I'm wondering if its to do with the site ads?

16 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Please move this if there's somewhere more appropriate. But has anyone else been taken to "prize" sites since the mobile site changes? It basically freezes my phone and I have to hard close my browser. I'm wondering if its to do with the site ads?

This isn't something that should happen. Next time it happens can you send a screenshot so I can see exactly it's directed you to.

42 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

You're not on android and have an infected phone? A while back a user reported similar issues and it turned out his phone had a virus on and he had to download some virus removal software to clean it

36 minutes ago, DB11 said:

You're not on android and have an infected phone? A while back a user reported similar issues and it turned out his phone had a virus on and he had to download some virus removal software to clean it

Ooh I am on android and wouldn't have a clue if I have a virus. It only happens on this site

On 20/07/2016 at 21:59, DB11 said:

Ooh I am on android and wouldn't have a clue if I have a virus. It only happens on this site

But since I posted its not happened since. All very odd

9 hours ago, SpazticChicken said:

Trying to send a PM to someone and it comes up with 'So and So cannot receive messages. '

Never seen it happen before

Well who is so and so? It might be that they've blocked you, had their PM access disabled by the moderating team or their inbox is full

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

I've found that when I accidently press the 'quote' button I can't delete it on my post? 

Anybody else having this issue? 

Use Ctrl + A to highlight it all and then press delete on your keyboard

1 hour ago, DB11 said:

Use Ctrl + A to highlight it all and then press delete on your keyboard

It happens on my phone - if you select all or try to delete the quote box the browser crashes every time - FireFox Mobile or standard Android browser. If you navigate from the page and go back, the quote box will still appear in the type area

Guest CityFan 06

The homepage when you are not signed in (i.e as a visitor) has the running fox greyed out on each forum title, it's only just visible? Surely it'd look good if they were all blue just like users who are signed in and are members... :)

Screenshot 2016-07-27 at 3.14.49 PM.png

1 hour ago, LeiFosse 06 said:

The homepage when you are not signed in (i.e as a visitor) has the running fox greyed out on each forum title, it's only just visible? Surely it'd look good if they were all blue just like users who are signed in and are members... :)

It just means that there are no new posts because as a guest the forum won't know what is new and unread and what isn't

14 hours ago, LeiFosse 06 said:

Didn't you ask this already in the other thread about the upgrade and got the same response? lol

I'm not technical so I din't know if this issue is my iphone or is the site, but on sone threads I can tap the top of my screen to return to the top of a thread (like you can on any page using Safari), but it doesn't work on every thread. Is this a me thing or an FT thing?

Archived