Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterCeltic

Glasgow Supporters!

I became a Leicester fan as a child because of the divide in Glasgow between Celtic and Rangers. As my family moved to Glasgow from Loughborough, my Dad had been a Leicester fan all of his life and began taking me to League One home games and every away game that was within reach. Since then I have seen the club rise up through the Championship and now reach the peak that we are at today. We aim to attend at least 4 home games a season and as many away games close to Scotland as we possible can. Are there any other Supporters currently living in Glasgow? On the 23rd of July 2016 I will see my two teams (Celtic and Leicester) finally face off and I can't wait to sit in the Away End with all the other Leicester fans to cheer the boys on!

I've been living in Glasgow for about 9 years now and have created a lot of Leicester fans by proxy; Leicester are pretty popular up here. So bloody sick of everyone mistaking my Leicester stuff for Rangers though.

I've been waiting 9 years for Leicester to come to Glasgow so cannot wait for tomorrow!

I'll be at the game later today, in the away end with the Leicester fans. Taking my daughter to her first ever footy match. Been up here 16 years now and last game I managed to get to was a turgid draw against Blackpool around 3-4 seasons ago.

I travelled from carnoustie today with my dad (aberdeen and man u) and my two young sons (aberdeen and arsenal) / (dundee utd and man u) great atmosphere in away end today got them all hooked on leicester now i've followed them for 25 yrs got to two games last season newcastle and sunderland away both in home end unfortuneatly  - it will be so difficult now to get tickets for foxes end now 

Mahrez is a magician 

• 2 months later...

Archived