Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Arsenal (H) - 20/08/2016 - Ticket Details

ARSENAL TICKET INFORMATION 

Leicester City’s Premier League clash with Arsenal is a Category A fixture. 

Ticket prices: 

Adults - £30 to £50 
Over-65s - £29 to £44 
Under-22s - £29 to £44 
Under-18s - £24 to £34 
Under-12s -£7 to £15 
Under-10s - £5 to £12 

Sale dates: 

Gold Fox Members – 9am on Monday 1 August until 11pm on Sunday 7 August* 
Silver Fox Members – 9am on Monday 8 August until 11pm on Sunday 14 August** 

*Access to a minimum of 1,500 match tickets 
**Access to a minimum of 500 match tickets 

All tickets are sold one ticket per Membership and are subject to availability. 

Looks like its unlikely to get to city fox (all i could afford :(  with baby on the way)  so anyone who can spare a ticket, i would love to buy it off ya. :)   Your beloved Reverand Optimism. Remember it was me who led us through the tough times in the optimistic bus! :scarf:

Just got two tickets on the back row of J3. Hate to say it folks but Silver is going to be very slim indeed. Wonder where they have reserved the 500 seats. 

I I suspect that the reservation of 500 seats for silver is probably why pickings are so slim today. They didn't do this last season. 

15 minutes ago, Monk said:

Just got two tickets on the back row of J3. Hate to say it folks but Silver is going to be very slim indeed. Wonder where they have reserved the 500 seats. 

I I suspect that the reservation of 500 seats for silver is probably why pickings are so slim today. They didn't do this last season. 

im sorry but that should not happen they reserve some straight off the bat. 

Dad managed to get some after being in the queue - at the back in H1. Happy with that! Said the seats were disappearing before his eyes though! Swansea still has quite a few available although the West Stand is already getting low on seats so I'm going to have to buy them today.

Looking at two seats in C1 for Swansea but they're Seats 299 and 287 - they're next to each other on the seating picture but wondering why they're different numbers - are they actually together?

16 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

im sorry but that should not happen they reserve some straight off the bat. 

Sorry are you saying that they shouldn't reserve seats for silver or that they already have (which is what I was trying to say). 

Seems paradoxical that some golds may miss out on the gold allocation and silvers might get seats ahead of them. 

12 minutes ago, Monk said:

Sorry are you saying that they shouldn't reserve seats for silver or that they already have (which is what I was trying to say). 

Seems paradoxical that some golds may miss out on the gold allocation and silvers might get seats ahead of them. 

i was saying it doesn't seem right for them to reserve 500 seats for silvers and make slim pickings for golds because of all the ST/corporate give outs. 

I know it was only £20 more for gold than silver but still! 

Phew, managed to get two together in G2 for Swansea, barely any doubles left though - I misread it earlier. These are selling like hot cakes on a cold day as well. Doubt Arsenal will make it to Silver.

10 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

i was saying it doesn't seem right for them to reserve 500 seats for silvers and make slim pickings for golds because of all the ST/corporate give outs. 

I know it was only £20 more for gold than silver but still! 

But they said the would guarantee at least 1500 for Gold, 500 for Silver. Everyone knew that when the renewed their memberships! 

9 minutes ago, smr said:

Doubt Arsenal will make it to Silver.

"however this term a minimum of 500 match tickets will be available to those Members for every home Premier League fixture."

10 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

But they said the would guarantee at least 1500 for Gold, 500 for Silver. Everyone knew that when the renewed their memberships! 

I take the point however how is it fair to gold members who have to pick at the singles and break up whoever they want to go with or wait to join the silver members rush and hope for the best?

also family stand. what is happening with that now? there is no way they have sold out the whole stand with family season tickets and still cant buy on LCFC direct. 

16 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

I take the point however how is it fair to gold members who have to pick at the singles and break up whoever they want to go with or wait to join the silver members rush and hope for the best?

also family stand. what is happening with that now? there is no way they have sold out the whole stand with family season tickets and still cant buy on LCFC direct. 

Well they had to offer something for Silvers, otherwise there would be no point in selling them and it's a closed shop outside ST and Gold memberships. 

And the family stand has always been like that, you've never been able to buy in there online since we got promoted. 

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Well they had to offer something for Silvers, otherwise there would be no point in selling them and it's a closed shop outside ST and Gold memberships. 

And the family stand has always been like that, you've never been able to buy in there online since we got promoted. 

i know but with the scrapping of family membership (a membership where you had to ring in to get tickets and ask for the family stand, which was sold out every time bar 1 when ringing up at 10am on the day of sale) I thought they were making it all online again?

I am still waiting for my letter asking for my feedback to the scrapping of the family membership too since i never got asked and i would have kept it.

man i am in a bad mood this morning! nothing against you :)

Archived