Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Arsenal (H) - 20/08/2016 - Ticket Details

3 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Yet you still can't answer the question of where the other 4-5k tickets went, that was the point of my question and you know it!

Once you take segregation into account, after gold and silver minimum allocations you're looking at 3k seats which could easily be taken up by hospitality, directors and player and staff allocations.

Remember that the 32,500 capacity includes every seat in the ground including those unobtainable by the public.

I don't know how many exactly but the netting for segregation must cover hundreds of seats for example.

10 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Yet you still can't answer the question of where the other 4-5k tickets went, that was the point of my question and you know it!

How am I supposed to know where the tickets went? Don't get shitty with me becasue I can understand the process and you don't! 

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Really, you did ask for EVERY GAME and clearly the answer will be NO. for burnley there will be more, the club stated minimum and you know it.

And this is the 1st game back at home as champions against a so called big club, where the **** do you think the remaining tickets are??? Cuz i'll hazard a guess you can work that out as well.

I can yes but it doesn't make it any less wrong what the club have done. Taking advantage of loyal fans, it is absolutely shambolic that all those tickets are going to sponsors and corporates.

I got a ticket so it's not even that I am bitter, just disgusted that 2,500 people paid £90 and god knows how many others £70, not to get a chance to buy a full price ticket.

49 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

How am I supposed to know where the tickets went? Don't get shitty with me becasue I can understand the process and you don't! 

It is nothing to do with not understanding the process thanks. I was questioning the whole process and rather than respond with a theory you decided to try and be clever with the minimum point.

2 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I can yes but it doesn't make it any less wrong what the club have done. Taking advantage of loyal fans, it is absolutely shambolic that all those tickets are going to sponsors and corporates.

I got a ticket so it's not even that I am bitter, just disgusted that 2,500 people paid £90 and god knows how many others £70, not to get a chance to buy a full price ticket.

Surely the the owners can do what they like. It's their business after all.

It does seem a bit shitty that a seemingly significant number of tickets have been "absorbed" by who knows who?

STH + visitors = 26k or thereabouts, and another 2k sold to gold/silver members.

That still leaves perhaps a minimum of 3k and possibly as many as 4k that are shall we say"unaccounted for".

Aren't all the journalist seats in the main stand part of the full allocation?

They're seats in a stand after all, then the big blocks next to them of posh seats.

Got to be a thousand or so at least that aren't allocated to the plebs before you start doing the maths of 32k-23k STH etc. 

Fairly sure the 32500 or whatever it is, aren't all blue plastic seats that fans sit on.

40 odd boxes with 10 in each is 400 to start with, gallery, restaurants got yo be another couple of thousand, it might surprise you how very few are left for sale.

24 minutes ago, promised land said:

Aren't all the journalist seats in the main stand part of the full allocation?

They're seats in a stand after all, then the big blocks next to them of posh seats.

Got to be a thousand or so at least that aren't allocated to the plebs before you start doing the maths of 32k-23k STH etc. 

Fairly sure the 32500 or whatever it is, aren't all blue plastic seats that fans sit on.

40 odd boxes with 10 in each is 400 to start with, gallery, restaurants got yo be another couple of thousand, it might surprise you how very few are left for sale.

That may well be true of course, but I'm sure that there were more than 2,000 tickets sold after STH for games last season.

I wonder if there will be coachloads of Thai delegates consuming hundreds of seats again

11 hours ago, promised land said:

With those neon heart signs? Surely that was just a one off.

I dunno man. Who knows? Without the club being totally transparent about these things I guess it is difficult to know. Maybe there were only ever around 2000 tickets on sale last year but the demand wasn't there at the start.

Would be interesting to know EXACTLY how the number of seats stacks up. Everyone quotes STH as numbering 23K which I assume is correct but is it 23K dead? 

15 minutes ago, Zed4q said:

Was just wondering if anyone had much success during the silver sale today

Surprisingly did very well. Logged on just before 9am with the expectation of getting only Swansea ones after those tickets were reserved went to the Arsenal game portal and quickly found 3 together.

On 2 August 2016 at 21:48, stripeyfox said:

That may well be true of course, but I'm sure that there were more than 2,000 tickets sold after STH for games last season.

I wonder if there will be coachloads of Thai delegates consuming hundreds of seats again

I'd rather have the Thai owners and their coach loads of delegates, than not have them at all. I'm pretty sure when you invest millions and millions of pounds into something you can allocate tickets as you wish, whether that is morally right or not.

4 hours ago, kalinka10 said:

I'll be on vacation in London & looking for 2 tickets to Leicester City V Arsenal game.

Anyone can help?

Much appreciated!

Just to let you know, the game isn't in London. It's in Leicester.

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 12:19, Zed4q said:

Was just wondering if anyone had much success during the silver sale today

I did (2 severely restricted view seats  together) and others on here did.

The daft thing is the increasing of the price means that every Silver and Gold member will feel the need to go to more games to make it worth it, even if you do get a leather wallet and diamond encrusted key fob. It is still the principle of paying £90/70 for a chance to buy a ticket means you need to buy more tickets to make it worthwhile.

I still think they should have decided not to put the 600 season tickets up for sale to gold members, and not increased the membership numbers, that would give more people more of a chance to watch us play. 

Hi 

I have 2 tickets from this game they are two single tickets and are restricted view in Sk4 row a and row n. 

Can collect live in Oadby Leicester or I can post for a additional cost of £6.50 special delivery and insured.. 

Not sure how this will go down face value is £39 buy I am looking to get £49 from them as I have 7 gold membership which as you may know this cost me  £90 each just looking to cover my cost. I normally pass these cost to friends and family whom need extra tickets. 

If I have upset any one re cost I apologies

NOT SALE ANY MORE

19 minutes ago, Jaimal71 said:

Hi 

I have 2 tickets from this game they are two single tickets and are restricted view in Sk4 row a and row n. 

Can collect live in Oadby Leicester or I can post for a additional cost of £6.50 special delivery and insured.. 

Not sure how this will go down face value is £39 buy I am looking to get £49 from them as I have 7 gold membership which as you may know this cost me  £90 each just looking to cover my cost. I normally pass these cost to friends and family whom need extra tickets. 

I'm not upset but I hope you get banned:P

42 minutes ago, Jaimal71 said:

Hi 

This is exactly what's wrong with our ticketing process - why bother buying tickets if you don't need them - another couple of gold members who missed out could have bought those tickets at face value.

23 minutes ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

This is exactly what's wrong with our ticketing process - why bother buying tickets if you don't need them - another couple of gold members who missed out could have bought those tickets at face value.

Cause I had been let down by some one that's why!!! 

3 hours ago, Jaimal71 said:

Hi 

If friends and family buy tickets from you normally, then I guess it's fair enough to share the cost of memberships over the year. But for me, buying bulk tickets and then charging over the odds for them to strangers is a ticket tout, however you dress it up. Surely get commitment from people first and then they pay, or if you haven't got that, then take it on the chin and sell for face value. 

If you're charging £10 extra for every ticket to family and friends, then you only need to do that for 9 games on each Gold membership per season anyway. So if you are genuinely doing this occasionally, you are quids in. 

Only my opinion, but unacceptable to me.

11 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

If friends and family buy tickets from you normally, then I guess it's fair enough to share the cost of memberships over the year. But for me, buying bulk tickets and then charging over the odds for them to strangers is a ticket tout, however you dress it up. Surely get commitment from people first and then they pay, or if you haven't got that, then take it on the chin and sell for face value. 

If you're charging £10 extra for every ticket to family and friends, then you only need to do that for 9 games on each Gold membership per season anyway. So if you are genuinely doing this occasionally, you are quids in. 

Only my opinion, but unacceptable to me.

Hi 

It happens time to time when people let you down and it's the first game of the season any way. I have sold tickets on here face value all the time and had good feedback.. I have taken the tickets of sale for this reason people need to clam down 

14 hours ago, Jaimal71 said:

Hi 

NOT SALE ANY MORE

That's a very interesting discussion , is it reasonable to allow people to include the game by game cost of their membership , which is a glorified booking fee when they sell tickets 

12 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

That's a very interesting discussion , is it reasonable to allow people to include the game by game cost of their membership , which is a glorified booking fee when they sell tickets 

Maybe you could argue it is, although it was his choice to buy memberships you would hope people brought them to use and could afford them, not to sell tickets on, I wouldn't dream of passing that cost on when it came to needing to shift a ticket.

And even if we accept it, it's £4.74 a game not a tenner lol 

Archived