Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bradfox

AWAY TICKETS - CLIENT REFS/RESELLING

Just looking at the Hull ticket details/new priorities banding etc and noticed the below:

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.
Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold tickets under any circumstances.
Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including post code and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.
Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder.

Has this always been the case? I can't recall seeing this before?

I know there is often talk of people lending people their client refs, but not sure to what degree this happens?

Would be good if this is a new initiative to help ensure those that actually go to the games get the loyalty points.

I don't suppose the club can actually police the part about the tickets being non-transferable so might just be a case of any points hoarders just buying and selling.........

They say this every year or something very similar. Yet when I've got tickets off the phone before, never have I been asked for anything but the name & client reference number. Most of the young people in the TO don't seem that fussed lol

Yer thought it was the typical speil just can't ever remember seeing it in black and white. Think I'm clutching at straws having gone from p2 to p4 ha ha. Im not sure how much it goes on really but even if 20 people do it then it's 20 people who may have been able to get a ticket through their genuine priority miss out. I'd like to think that the ticket office stick to the rules they set out but Im not that naive... Does it bother anyone else that people share their refs partly to get their priority up or am I just a whinging little bitch? I know some people might get tickets for mates if they can't go themselves etc but it's more the point if people give their refs out to random people on this website for example. I often see requests for refs just wasn't sure how much this happens, and wondered what other people's thoughts were........

This has been discussed many times before. End of the day, there's people always asking for them & there's usually people giving them away. The system allows you to do it so people have the option. I'd like to think that those who have used people's refs off here or had tickets off people, aren't the ones who moan about it. I guess there's different ways of looking at it. It all depends what situation you're in. 

When uprading my son's ST to an adult ticket for a match at the sub ticket office I was asked name and adress and DOB before they would do it. In true Ticket Office fashion though they had my son's address recorded wrongly (as an address neither he or I have ever lived at). Eventually sorted out, but they did at least ask!

Archived