Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

Europa League 2016/17

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Ah man. One Paul Pogba or 160 Riyads. Life is full of tough choices.

And here lies the expectation of a man with an astronomical transfer fee. I do feel sorry for him to be honest, apart from Ibra, Martial and maybe Herrera, he's swamped with sh*t players and is expected to run the show.

17 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

And here lies the expectation of a man with an astronomical transfer fee. I do feel sorry for him to be honest, apart from Ibra, Martial and maybe Herrera, he's swamped with sh*t players and is expected to run the show.

As long as Manchester United sell enough shirts, he won't mind.

17 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Well. TBH. I feel sorry for Ibra.

Because he's surrounded by average players like Herera, Martial and Pogba and he's expected to run the show.

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Well. TBH. I feel sorry for Ibra.

Because he's surrounded by average players like Herera, Martial and Pogba and he's expected to run the show.

Ibra came on a free at what 34 years old? Small gamble. on the other hand, 23 year old £89m Pogba probably has a bit more weight on his shoulders.

Lucky AZ Alkmaar striker Stijn Wuytens: Scoring the 1-0 lead with a header, he got thumped badly by the Dundalk keeper and fell down back on the pitch after the collision, laying there motionless.

There were a few tears shed afterwards, but the good news is that Wuytens made it, only suffering a concussion.

• 1 month later...

Zürich getting a well-deserved draw at Steaua and Young Boys beating APOEL means both teams still have a decent chance of progressing to the next stage.

And I believe they'll then be joined by Basel, who will exit the CL group stages on as little as four points.

• 1 month later...
Just now, MC Prussian said:

Inter. lol

Losing in Israel to Hapoel Be'er Sheva.

Southampton leaving Prague with a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Sparta. Last match of the group is a decider against the Israelis.

Catch the Zurich game? Mental finish lol were dire all game really until a last 10 minute onslaught, could have won it! 

Just now, J.Lisemore said:

Catch the Zurich game? Mental finish lol were dire all game really until a last 10 minute onslaught, could have won it! 

Yeah, I did watch it. Great team spirit of the hosts, so close to a winner.

The group standings as of right now are equally mental: Osmanlispor on 7 points, all other three teams on 6. lol

FC Zürich need to win in Turkey to progress to the next stage. :fc:

Archived