Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

32 minutes ago, AjcW said:

So you wait years for a tiny bit of Cup magic to return... and instead of Lincoln vs Brighton the TV choice is Southampton vs Arsenal lollol 

Don't get why Chelsea vs Brentford isn't on instead of Liverpool vs Wolves. 

19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Don't get why Chelsea vs Brentford isn't on instead of Liverpool vs Wolves. 

Because Chelsea will wipe the floor with a Brentford, like the have been with everyone for most of the season, and it'll be boring. Liverpool are always likely to implode, so this is much more likely to be a cupset.

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Because Chelsea will wipe the floor with a Brentford, like the have been with everyone for most of the season, and it'll be boring. Liverpool are always likely to implode, so this is much more likely to be a cupset.

were they though? the game was chosen for TV before the recent dip in form and if I heard correctly earlier, Liverpool had gone 25 games unbeaten at Anfield...

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

were they though? the game was chosen for TV before the recent dip in form and if I heard correctly earlier, Liverpool had gone 25 games unbeaten at Anfield...

I'd still have said this was the more likely upset, Liverpool have always got a shite performance in them, and they aren't brilliant at the back. Chelsea, you'd really expect a simple win.

Should have been Lincoln v Brighton anyway.

Guest FriendlyRam

Weimann scoring as well :( what is it with our players doing well with other clubs lol 

I always said Weimann never got a fair crack tbh, a quality player for the Championship.

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Liverpool play fairly weak teams in the FA cup. Chelsea will play a decent team and probably win comfortably (though I hope not as a I have an outsider heinz on today with Brentford in haha)

If it was a choice between the 2 this one wins hands down.

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Really good for us providing we do the business in the replay, but what is Klopp actually resting his players for??

He's always used early rounds to give youngsters a chance I think, I remember looking at dortmund line ups when he was in charge and not recognising a fair few names.

I don't think he's resting, it's just always been his policy.

Weimann scoring as well [emoji20] what is it with our players doing well with other clubs lol 

I always said Weimann never got a fair crack tbh, a quality player for the Championship.

Agreed. I always liked him at Villa.

We were chosen for TV because we beat Stoke away 2-0 in the last round, and Liverpool's second string is nowhere near as good as Chelsea's. Brentford highly unlikely to win.

Archived