Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FA Cup 2016/17

BBC Fixtures:

Tottenham vs Millwall - Sunday 12th March, 2pm

Chelsea vs Man Utd - Monday 13th March, 7.45pm

BT Fixtures:

Arsenal vs Lincoln - Saturday 11th March, 5.30pm

Middlesbrough vs Man City/Huddersfield, Saturday 11th March, 12.15pm

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I know they've got a huge game at the weekend but surprised Huddersfield have made 9 changes tonight, what was the point putting the effort in during the first game. When are replays being scraped, waste of time. 

you answered your own question with the first part of it. they have a huge game against Newcastle which is more important to the club than an FA Cup run.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

you answered your own question with the first part of it. they have a huge game against Newcastle which is more important to the club than an FA Cup run.

Oh I know the reasoning, just think it's a shame and further proof that replays aren't needed. Massive following and they don't get to see their strongest team. 

16 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

I know they've got a huge game at the weekend but surprised Huddersfield have made 9 changes tonight, what was the point putting the effort in during the first game. When are replays being scraped, waste of time. 

They played a pretty similar team in the home tie?

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, isaidno said:

I'm off to Arsenal vs Lincoln this afternoon. My father in law has changed his flights for his holiday to make the match.

Fingers crossed they can win today, or at the very least get Arsenal back to Sincil Bank.

EDIT: Just remembered, no replays, so just fingers crossed they win.

24 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Middlesbrough are absolutely fookin rank! And Traore? I swear if he wasn't quick, he wouldn't be a footballer. Apart from pace, he looks utter dross.

Reminds me of one or two of our own lads.

Football's obsession with pace and power is one of my pet peeves.

Archived