Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dobbylcfc

Shafted for transport into town on Sunday

Help fellow foxes live in mountsorrel and need to get to town for half 8 Sunday morning going on the ausden bus but my lift has shafted me and is pissing of to skeg for the day if there are any foxes in my neck of the woods going on the ausden could you give us a lift and I'll sort you out with a couple of pints to say thank you 

47 minutes ago, dobbylcfc said:

Help fellow foxes live in mountsorrel and need to get to town for half 8 Sunday morning going on the ausden bus but my lift has shafted me and is pissing of to skeg for the day if there are any foxes in my neck of the woods going on the ausden could you give us a lift and I'll sort you out with a couple of pints to say thank you 

I can help you out if you're willing to go in earlier? I.e leave mountsorrel at 7:15. Can't do any later as I have a taxi booked for 8:30. PM me if it's any good. 

Sorry didnt read it properly, I'm not on the coaches. Still, would give you a lift if needed.

1 hour ago, dobbylcfc said:

Book a taxi

1 hour ago, dobbylcfc said:

If you are going to buy someone a couple of pints why not just use that money towards a taxi?

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

If you are going to buy someone a couple of pints why not just use that money towards a taxi?

I'd wager a taxi to town will cost more than a couple of pints. We pay £14 quid from goscote if we pre-book a sunday morning.

PS i can't help because i'll already be in london :scarf:

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I'd wager a taxi to town will cost more than a couple of pints. We pay £14 quid from goscote if we pre-book a sunday morning.

PS i can't help because i'll already be in london :scarf:

I know it will cost more. That's why I said towards a taxi. I don't get why his lift wouldn't just drop him off anyway then go skeg afterwards. 

Thanks for all the replies lol it's now sorted btw it was gonna cost £18 in a taxi just to get to Loughborough so I could get the skylink so taxi was last resort really but as I said it's now sorted so no worries. Thanks though to lcfc_lass10

Just now, dobbylcfc said:

Thanks for all the replies lol it's now sorted btw it was gonna cost £18 in a taxi just to get to Loughborough so I could get the skylink so taxi was last resort really but as I said it's now sorted so no worries. Thanks though to lcfc_lass10

No probs. Enjoy the day!

Archived