Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Tipping Thread 3.0

Guest LCFC_World
On 2 December 2016 at 19:10, Dan LCFC said:

Monaco to beat Bastia 4/11

RB Leipzig to beat Schalke 11/10

£10 returns £28.63

Nice one. These kind of bets seem like the most easy to win rather than having a 6 fold over 2.5 acca.

45 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

Nice one. These kind of bets seem like the most easy to win rather than having a 6 fold over 2.5 acca.

They are. I've changed my strategy a bit and I'm having easily my best ever season for it.

• 2 months later...
Guest LCFC_World

Is this dead?

Anyway I have a tip:

CAMBRIDGE Win vs Newport County

PLYMOUTH Win at Hartlepool. 

£10 returns £37. 

I'd be up to starting this again but I'd like to put a different spin on it/format? I haven't completely thought it out yet but I'd definitely like a points based system

3 bets per week allowed, must be singles, 1pt given for a win, but if the single bet is anything at or over 7/1 you receive 1pt and a 1pt bonus win, anything over 13/1 and you receive 1pt win and 2pts bonus win and the last anything over 20/1 gets you 1pt win and 3 bonus points! 

That's just a quick rough idea, it might not really work but I'm willing to take charge if people are down with it

15 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I said that months ago and got slaughtered for it! Without some sort of table, the threads a complete waste of time.

lol

I didn't slaughter you, I just thought the tone of your post was a tad crappy and unhelpful in terms of attempting to remedy the situation!

Guest LCFC_World
On 2/18/2017 at 11:41, CKB said:

I'd be up to starting this again but I'd like to put a different spin on it/format? I haven't completely thought it out yet but I'd definitely like a points based system

3 bets per week allowed, must be singles, 1pt given for a win, but if the single bet is anything at or over 7/1 you receive 1pt and a 1pt bonus win, anything over 13/1 and you receive 1pt win and 2pts bonus win and the last anything over 20/1 gets you 1pt win and 3 bonus points! 

That's just a quick rough idea, it might not really work but I'm willing to take charge if people are down with it

I like the idea, but people like the idea of doubles because there is more profit to be made

On 20/02/2017 at 14:17, LCFC_World said:

I like the idea, but people like the idea of doubles because there is more profit to be made

Oh I'd add doubles aswell, I was just gaging people's thoughts and if interest was there. It seems like it's probably not gonna be worth it though

Archived