Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Tipping Thread 3.0

On 5 August 2016 at 18:24, whoareyaaa said:

1) ScouseFox

2) Swan Lesta

3) EnderbyFox

4) filberway

5) Dan LCFC

6) Ross-Kemp

7) AKCJ

8) Poznan34

9) separator

10) Ashley

11) Brooksy

12) Manchestser Fox

13) Strokes

14) Joepeace09

15) AS78UK

16) StanSP

17) jammie82uk
18) oohaahmustafa
19) whoareyaaa

24 Col City Fan

1) ScouseFox

2) Swan Lesta

3) EnderbyFox

4) filberway

5) Dan LCFC

6) Ross-Kemp

7) AKCJ

8) Poznan34

9) separator

10) Ashley

11) Brooksy

12) Manchester Fox

13) Strokes

14) Joepeace09

15) AS78UK

16) StanSP

17) jammie82uk
18) oohaahmustafa
19) whoareyaaa

20) UrbanFox

21) EastAnglianFox

22) matty99

23) rmahrez

24 Col City Fan

25 itsthejoeker

Anyone else think it might be worth having 2 threads this year to keep it tidier. One specifically for tips and scouse's lovely excel tables of results. Then one if people want to chit chat about their tips and to bemoan the fact that swan has smashed another 63/1 shot.

31 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Anyone else think it might be worth having 2 threads this year to keep it tidier. One specifically for tips and scouse's lovely excel tables of results. Then one if people want to chit chat about their tips and to bemoan the fact that swan has smashed another 63/1 shot.

I guess its whatever makes it easiest for Scouse as he's the generous fella who has to trawl through each page to compile the results.

I'll go with what he thinks would be best.

wouldn't be a bad shout tbf but you know for a fact people would start putting things in the "wrong" thread and i'd probably end up missing half the results because someone's put all their efforts in the results thread or something daft. 

25 names so far says to me we'll have enough to make it fun again so roll on the tips i guess! first day for tips will be Saturday 13th, so any event any sport over the weekend and I'll sort out the results this time next week hopefully. then back to the routine 1 tip a week, any time any day. 

i'm off to find a blatant loser for the weekend! good luck. 

40 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

wouldn't be a bad shout tbf but you know for a fact people would start putting things in the "wrong" thread and i'd probably end up missing half the results because someone's put all their efforts in the results thread or something daft. 

25 names so far says to me we'll have enough to make it fun again so roll on the tips i guess! first day for tips will be Saturday 13th, so any event any sport over the weekend and I'll sort out the results this time next week hopefully. then back to the routine 1 tip a week, any time any day. 

i'm off to find a blatant loser for the weekend! good luck. 

i agree to start this weekend. awesome.

1) ScouseFox

2) Swan Lesta

3) EnderbyFox

4) filberway

5) Dan LCFC

6) Ross-Kemp

7) AKCJ

8) Poznan34

9) separator

10) Ashley

11) Brooksy

12) Manchester Fox

13) Strokes

14) Joepeace09

15) AS78UK

16) StanSP

17) jammie82uk
18) oohaahmustafa
19) whoareyaaa

20) UrbanFox

21) EastAnglianFox

22) matty99

23) rmahrez

24 Col City Fan

25 itsthejoeker

26. Watson

£10 on LCFC win at 11/10 skybet

1 hour ago, separator said:

We still having fiver each way bets this year @ScouseFox ? Though it's not like my horse selections at big prices won anything in the last comp.

yep deffo! 

Right then, here goes another year of genius.

Arsenal v Liverpool | LIVERPOOL @ 21/10 | Arsenal showed last year they've got an opening day home defeat in them. They still look quite unprepared to me and I'd not be surprised to see a toxic atmosphere develop as a high-energy side in Liverpool shut them out and dominate the game. Liverpool are very good on their day, the only side to truly nullify our attacking threat, and they'll want to start with a win. I actually don't think it's beyond Liverpool to go and win this 0-3/0-4. I can only see one winner at present.

Wigan v Blackburn | WIGAN @ EVS | Wigan aren't exactly setting the world alight, but Blackburn really are absolute toilet and I can't see them staying up this season. They'll fall to a narrow and depressing loss here I'd imagine.

£10 would return £62.

boro vs stoke

wigan vs blackburn 

stoke should bring boro back down to earth and show them that this league is a diff ball game, and blackburn look like literally the worst team of all time. 

£10 returns £74.

Archived