Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Liverpool (A)- 10th September. 17:30pm Kick off.

I am naming my first solo album 'Doomed at 158: A tale of ticketing woe' - I really should have done what I hate and bought and sold on seats last year to push my points up, felt immoral and now I can see myself being stuck at 158.... FOREVER.

17:30 kick off hopefully puts off people.

Just for everyones reference I was 4 rows from the back and felt I was at the last possible row for a view of the whole pitch, the cross bar was perfectly in line with the stand as it droops.

I will post my ticket last year and a photo for reference, guy with mowhawk infront included.

EDIT: I stood a row behind and lost a chunk of the Kop end goal, stood at the back for a moment too and was surprised and also not-surprised that they could sell that seat, It really is bad at the back and no way of making 30+ rows seats, they need a new away stand.

17 hours ago, promised land said:

Anyone else on the away scheme had a receipt yet?

They've sent me double tickets lol or at least processed double tickets on the receipt.

I've had mine, all seems normal.

Check the seat numbers, if they are different, then maybe your lucks in and your getting extra lol have they charged you twice!!

Just now, Russell sprout said:

Picked mine up earlier,anyone else get that stupid child wrist band for the kids to wear,with tgere name and address on inside,

like a fair ground wrist band

Might be missing the point but what exactly is that for do you know?

Archived