Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Liverpool (A)- 10th September. 17:30pm Kick off.

31 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Might be missing the point but what exactly is that for do you know?

I'm guessing it's incase someone loses there kid,it has juvenile supporter on it,and there seat number with a space to put your name and number on it,

i get the logic but I've never lost my child at a game,nor would I leave them by themselves or let them go toilet alone,

nor have I witnessed I child in tears or ouat because they've lost there parents etc

14 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

I'm guessing it's incase someone loses there kid,it has juvenile supporter on it,and there seat number with a space to put your name and number on it,

i get the logic but I've never lost my child at a game,nor would I leave them by themselves or let them go toilet alone,

nor have I witnessed I child in tears or ouat because they've lost there parents etc

Tbh I witnessed a small lad about 4/5 crying because he had lost his dad at Swansea, can't really hurt giving out a wristband surely

1 hour ago, lcfcben76 said:

Tbh I witnessed a small lad about 4/5 crying because he had lost his dad at Swansea, can't really hurt giving out a wristband surely

Bad parenting on the parents part there. if they are that young and you want to take them away games you change your attitude and they come first no matter what.

1 hour ago, Russell sprout said:

this is an example of great parenting. the amount of goals the mrs has missed thanks to my daughter needing the toilet is unreal (....what i never said i was the good parent who took them!)

On 8/15/2016 at 16:47, promised land said:

Anyone else on the away scheme had a receipt yet?

They've sent me double tickets lol or at least processed double tickets on the receipt.

I havent had a receipt at all but they have taken the money out of my account. Ticket hasnt arrived yet. Has yours?

30 minutes ago, 4ever and ever said:

I havent had a receipt at all but they have taken the money out of my account. Ticket hasnt arrived yet. Has yours?

Same, no receipt, money taken and have loyalty point, just waiting for ticket.

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

judging fromt he fact i went on this morning to check what arsenal tickets were left and i was placed in a queue, this will sell out at p3. 

I've just logged in no problem and it's only 3 blocks open so far and not one is sold out, looks like a slow burner, people prehaps with one eye on the CL in the midweek.

13 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I've just logged in no problem and it's only 3 blocks open so far and not one is sold out, looks like a slow burner, people prehaps with one eye on the CL in the midweek.

do we know if the midweek is hope or away yet? 

5 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

do we know if the midweek is hope or away yet? 

No, but with liverpool as a late ko making trains a pain and it being on TV, I would imagine there maybe a few that are thinking, well if I need to **** off to europe in the week I can give this a miss, I bet United will be the same, early KO on the telly with a european night that week as well.

9 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

No, but with liverpool as a late ko making trains a pain and it being on TV, I would imagine there maybe a few that are thinking, well if I need to **** off to europe in the week I can give this a miss, I bet United will be the same, early KO on the telly with a european night that week as well.

i am just happy to be going Anfield and i don't mind the drive to liverpool (I don't drink at football.) Now i know this the credit card company may love me !  

16 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

i am just happy to be going Anfield and i don't mind the drive to liverpool (I don't drink at football.) Now i know this the credit card company may love me !  

Everyone's differnt mate, that's what makes the world go round lol

We like to travel as a group and have a few beers so the train is normally our 1st choice if we can, so it makes it an expensive hobby for us at times, missing Hull, Liverpool and Man Utd pays for at least the flights or whatever to 1 european game, as for credit cards I cleared 1 of mine and 2 of the wife's in april ready for this European Tour :scarf:

Just now, Bayfox said:

Everyone's differnt mate, that's what makes the world go round lol

We like to travel as a group and have a few beers so the train is normally our 1st choice if we can, so it makes it an expensive hobby for us at times, missing Hull, Liverpool and Man Utd pays for at least the flights or whatever to 1 european game, as for credit cards I cleared 1 of mine and 2 of the wife's in april ready for this European Tour :scarf:

hey if you were able to get a minibus i would drive it for you all......hehe. 

56 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Still over 450 seats available, that's before the Away scheme returns, looks like even 150+ will have a chance on these for a change.

9 hours ago, 4ever and ever said:

No tickets so I've not bothered contacting the club, either they've double charged me and only sending one set of tickets, or they've stuck double tickets in the envelope as well. lol But the receipt had continuous seat numbers so should get double tickets. Woo hoo!

When was P1 Tuesday? I'm thinking they started selling/allocating them before Liverpool had sent the tickets. 

4ever and ever? Are you the chap I saw on Sunday? Your lad had a Vardy top on?

33 minutes ago, promised land said:

No tickets so I've not bothered contacting the club, either they've double charged me and only sending one set of tickets, or they've stuck double tickets in the envelope as well. lol But the receipt had continuous seat numbers so should get double tickets. Woo hoo!

When was P1 Tuesday? I'm thinking they started selling/allocating them before Liverpool had sent the tickets. 

4ever and ever? Are you the chap I saw on Sunday? Your lad had a Vardy top on?

Yes mate, thats me. I think P1 was Tuesday, my monday came out on Monday and P1 is usually the day after. Managed to get him a ticket for tomorrow as well! 

Archived