Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

League Cup 16/17

Winner of the League Cup  

85 members have voted

1. 1. So who will win it?

• THE MIGHTY LEICESTER CITY
    • Our friends from North London, aka Spurs
    • The other North London club that play in red
    • Liverpool or Everton
    • One of the Manchester clubs
    • Sunderland or Middlesbrough
    • Chelsea
    • West Ham
    • Southampton
    • Another Premier League club not yet mentioned in this weird poll
    • Derby (that ones for you Nige!)
    • It won't be Derby, Fox92 you idiot, but it will be a football league club.

3 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

uhuhuhuh

I know they are a bag of shit these days but I still struggle finding any emotion remotely pro Leeds United. Just one of those clubs :sick: (I'm aware some find Liverpool deplorable as well)

Fair enough. I know a few Leeds fans and they're good lads. I understand 'dirty Leeds' and all that and some of their fans are a bit naugty, but you can't knock their loyalty through thick and thin. Proper big club in my eyes and I think the PL would be better off with them in it one day. 

29 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Fair enough. I know a few Leeds fans and they're good lads. I understand 'dirty Leeds' and all that and some of their fans are a bit naugty, but you can't knock their loyalty through thick and thin. Proper big club in my eyes and I think the PL would be better off with them in it one day. 

lol Oh that will happen wont be able to keep the cnuts away forever. 

I know a few Leeds fans as well and yeah they are alright, just one of those clubs. Think it's because a lot of them are so deluded in terms of stature, but I have to admit they have been toilet for so long now they are starting to realize and have piped down somewhat. I dunno, we all have clubs we don't like and Leeds definitely one for me lol

• 5 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You watch Woodburn will be STRAIGHT in to Cookie's next squad, no messing around risking that England u21s call him up. lol

He looks about 10 years old!

5 hours ago, Nalis said:

Really dont know why Newcastle didnt play their first team and just go for it this season as they'll walk the league anyway. Half decent chance of getting to Wembley and winning a trophy blown.

They pretty much did, the squad's so big and talented they rotate a few positions even in the league. The only one that hasn't featured on a regular basis was the left back.

• 1 month later...

Southampton 1-0 Liverpool.

Hoping Southampton have something to play for by the time the 2nd leg comes about so their focus is on that and not their match with us. Considering it'll be their best chance of getting to Wembley as well!

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Southampton look good on the counter

Remind me of us last season :(

they'll be livid if they don't go through though. had so many chances to kill the last game off as well as the tie itself.

31 minutes ago, StanSP said:

they'll be livid if they don't go through though. had so many chances to kill the last game off as well as the tie itself.

Yeah they've had loads of opportunities,  done everything but get the ball in the net :/

Romeu has impressed me this game, looks such a good defensive midfielder

Sturridge is destined for China isn't he? He's alright but Suarez made him look almost world class for a season. Just a very, very selfish striker.

Origi is 21 and will be an absolute beast further down the line, he's already offering more in the league and I'd have him starting over Sturridge any day. He'll definitely score now I've said that, mind.

Archived