Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Guvnor

City Fox Membership

So I did renew my families memberships 4 X £20 after saying I wouldn't, it may well turn out to be a waste of time as I expect it to be.

Just interested to see if any CF members have any success this season in purchasing tickets, if you can note them on this thread would be handy.

I think you will have good chances of getting tickets to games after the first couple of months. Middlesbrough at home on Sat 26th Nov for example should get down to City Fox. This being just one example.

I think it will be £20 well spent as match tickets will become more regularly available as the season goes on. Of course, big games will never make that priority bracket.

City fox membership stopped working after southampton last season. I had to upgrade to silver to get any where near tickets for Arsenal and Swansea. We couldnt afford two silvers so my wife is on city fox, can't see her getting any tickets this year. 

28 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think you will have good chances of getting tickets to games after the first couple of months. Middlesbrough at home on Sat 26th Nov for example should get down to City Fox. This being just one example.

I think it will be £20 well spent as match tickets will become more regularly available as the season goes on. Of course, big games will never make that priority bracket.

Not if we are flying again ! 

If your an optimist then you will say city fox will be a scramble all season for seats 

if your a pessimist your suggesting Boro in November will be easy to get seats at 

I'm an optimist , we will soon be 10-1 for league and 6-1 come Christmas , 5/2 by Easter , odds on come late April 

54 minutes ago, SwedeFox said:

Can't help you with this but good luck. Just curious, at what point did City Fox membership stop being useful during last season? I know Silver was fine up until Everton.

I managed to get 4 tickets for the Watford home and then the Newcastle match  the following week so December onwards was a no chance for me. I live 160 miles away so Its phone or online for me.

Even if we are flying again demand will wane until we get to the business end of the season, it  is the start of the season everyone is desperate to go to the footy, in 10 games time there will be lower demand. Even if we are top Gold and Silver members have to consider forking out another £40 plus travel (a lot of members will not live in the city/county and have become members because it is just not possible to go to every game) to watch the  likes of Boro, Burnley, Hull, Sunderland, West Brom, Stoke after already spending a lot in the early games.  Then there will be games moved to Fridays and Mondays for Sky. Take a day off work travel to Leicester to watch a game when you can watch it in the pub.

Very few members will go to every game, £90 + 19 tickets + 3? Champions League + Other cups + everything else.

• 2 weeks later...

Just not worth me getting membership really, it's understandable but they are going to lose (admittedly small) ticket sales and probably a friend or two by (effectively) putting an extra price on the desire to come to games here and there - some of us just can't come more than that, and catering for he likes of me is (again, understandably) probably not very important to the club.

Last home game tickets I got under City Fox membership was Norwich at home at the end of Feb.

As mentioned before there will be games that many gold and silver members wont take up, likes of Palace / Hull / Boro / Burnley / West Brom at home, particularly if they arent at the start or end of the season.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Out of interest. Anyone got any sort of membership pack for this yet?

I bought my two just before the charity shield.

They stated when the memberships went on sale it would be October the packs get delivered 

Hi guys im considering getting a silver fox membership but for me and the wife this would come to £140 if I wanted to add the child its another £35 

Is it worth the money? 

Also how much are the home game tickets? 

Is there a family membership available for the family stand? 

My boy is only 4 and never been to a game, it would be nice to take him to see if he likes it or not, I just don't know what option is going to be best

Any advice would be appreciated, I don't know if the city fox would be worth while? 

Do these type of memberships determined what seats you get also? 

14 minutes ago, bigDfox33 said:

Hi guys im considering getting a silver fox membership but for me and the wife this would come to £140 if I wanted to add the child its another £35 

Is it worth the money? as silly as it sounds That would be for you to decide

Also how much are the home game tickets? you will find that here http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/home-tickets/

Is there a family membership available for the family stand? No

My boy is only 4 and never been to a game, it would be nice to take him to see if he likes it or not, I just don't know what option is going to be best

Any advice would be appreciated, I don't know if the city fox would be worth while? as a STH i'm not 100% on this but i don't think tickets have made it to city fox yet this season

Do these type of memberships determined what seats you get also? No they don't

As mentioned in another thread a city fox membership would have got you so far community shield tickets, Swansea tickets and the 3 game champions league package and Burnley if you met the requirements of the family stand, it's not a bad investment for those alone in my opinion, if you got a silver I'd say you'd be fine for most games against smaller teams and have a decent chance of getting them against the bigger teams if you are on the ticket site at 9 the morning they go on sale to silvers.

48 minutes ago, zak_lcfc said:

As mentioned in another thread a city fox membership would have got you so far community shield tickets, Swansea tickets and the 3 game champions league package and Burnley if you met the requirements of the family stand, it's not a bad investment for those alone in my opinion, if you got a silver I'd say you'd be fine for most games against smaller teams and have a decent chance of getting them against the bigger teams if you are on the ticket site at 9 the morning they go on sale to silvers.

So how do you qualify for the family stand? 

12 minutes ago, bigDfox33 said:

So how do you qualify for the family stand? 

You must have a child membership to be able to sit in the family stand.

I would go for the city fox membership over the silver, You will get tickets just not for the "big 6"  

I bought 2 x City Fox Memberships this year and have managed to get Community Shield tickets and CL home tickets. Hoping to get Chelsea for the cup and also Southampton at home. Could have got Burley tickets but was busy that weekend.

I would say it is a decent investment if you don't mind missing the "big 6" as someone else said.

Remember as well that city fox members last season got the chance to upgrade to gold this season if they wanted,

as the poster above said, my mate has got tickets for 6 games so far (tickets for CL bought) which means his membership has worked out to £3.33 per game, suppose you can't grumble at that 

58 minutes ago, zak_lcfc said:

Remember as well that city fox members last season got the chance to upgrade to gold this season if they wanted,

as the poster above said, my mate has got tickets for 6 games so far (tickets for CL bought) which means his membership has worked out to £3.33 per game, suppose you can't grumble at that 

Did he purchase his tickets on LCFC direct as so far I have had no luck.

6 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

I bought mine exclusively through LCFC Direct. You just have to keep an eye out for sale dates to make sure you are on the site for 9am on the day you can buy them.

Yep i'm happy with the investment so far! Com Shield and Champions League Home Package. Will be getting Chelsea cup tickets, could have got Burnley but not around that weekend... all worked out nicely so far!

19 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

The only one he couldn't was Burnley which he had to ring because of the family stand rules, Swansea had some the Thursday before the game as well because of the away fan returns, the best thing to do is to find out the day the tickets drop down to city members and try at 9

Archived