Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxFromCoalville

Loyalty Points

Just now, It'sblueupnorth said:

He said loyalty pts will not be added as loyalty pts are only for competitive first team fixtures

cheers, thought that maybe the case as for a few quid people would have been buying tickets to boost no doubt, I would have for my kids that's for sure.

10 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I've never had any issues with what jim has told me. So i will take his word, but then i like it in writing as well, lol 

Just now, It'sblueupnorth said:

He said loyalty pts will not be added as loyalty pts are only for competitive first team fixtures

:P

25 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

cheers, thought that maybe the case as for a few quid people would have been buying tickets to boost no doubt, I would have for my kids that's for sure.

Yeah that's true. They could have done it in a way that you had to collect tickets at bramall lane and only then do you get the pts, but I guess that's too much of a ball ache. The attendance will be about 50 for this 

12 minutes ago, billyfox1 said:

Have they changed the point system. At the end of last season I was P3 now I have only just scraped into P4, which will no doubt mean I will soon be P5 as no games will make P4 and I'll never get a ticket

Hull and Liverpool away this season have both got to P4, with Liverpool even getting to P5. Although the brackets have changed there will still be the same amount of people above you.

On 26 August 2016 at 00:04, Drew Peacock said:

Hull and Liverpool away this season have both got to P4, with Liverpool even getting to P5. Although the brackets have changed there will still be the same amount of people above you.

Thanks. hoped that would be the case

On 19 August 2016 at 15:56, Drew Peacock said:

I spoke to Jim at LCFC help a while back. He said there would definitely be one added, but they had to wait until See Tickets sent them confirmation. Seems to have been a while now though, so just checking they hadn't just missed me.

So, are we definitely going to get a point for Wembley? Still waiting...,

21 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

So, are we definitely going to get a point for Wembley? Still waiting...,

Apparently so, but it seems a ridiculously long time. It will be like finding a fiver in an old pair of trousers you haven't worn for a year when it arrives, but hopefully slightly quicker than that. 

• 4 weeks later...

I seriously think the current 3 season rule is a bit sh1t in all fairness.

Guys like @stripeyfox for example would seriously struggle to get a ticket for their lad on away days if the current system just keeps rolling. Like many others have said in the past it effectively becomes a closed shop.

It's not an issue for me being on 211 points but it would be much better if it was just based on the prior season or at the very most the previous two. Three is just ridiculous.

10 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I haven't got one for Wembley.

Showing on mine for this season is my ST renewel, Brugge away, United away and Chelsea away (bought the latter this morning).

Wembley also shows as United (away) as I have two on mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Still don't appear to have a point for Wembley, which raises a question. Can you still get retrospective points added by prodviding the ticket stubs to the ticket office? Keep mine now after missing out on points and throwing them away in the past. 

Can you also do the same for tickets bought from other City fans for the purchase history, plus games like Barca?

Cheers. 

On Saturday, October 01, 2016 at 19:16, Muzzyfox6 said:

Still don't appear to have a point for Wembley, which raises a question. Can you still get retrospective points added by prodviding the ticket stubs to the ticket office? Keep mine now after missing out on points and throwing them away in the past. 

Can you also do the same for tickets bought from other City fans for the purchase history, plus games like Barca?

Cheers. 

In theory yes you can. But they will check the stub was brought against your ref.

And barca doesn't count as it wasn't a competitive game. It's only Wembley and the cl games along with normal leauge games.

47 minutes ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know when the champions league away points are added ? 

Cheers

A few weeks after the match of Bruges if anything to go by.

Swear my phone is on a mission to make me look like an illiterate twat, IF Bruges IS anything to go by. More than capable of the above myself.

• 1 month later...

Archived