Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drygon

Why can't I make a thread where others can download from last season matches?

Hello!

I've tried twice to make a thread regarding Leicester City all matches from 2015-16, first by linking them directly on the thread and secondly by asking me through PM.

Both times, the mods deleted these two threads.

Since the video files are on a cloud storage service (MEGA), these won't be deleted like if I'd uploaded them on for example Youtube or so...

I can't understand why it's such a problem if I'm let others enjoy on how Leicester City's road to Premier League title was?

You're hosting copyrighted videos, and trying to use Foxestalk to distribute / view them. Surely its obvious why mods are deleting your threads. Why do you think YouTube take down the videos quickly.

Edit : Its a nice idea you have though, shame its illegal.

No offence mate but you're a fairly new member, for all we know you're distributing spyware or viruses, not saying you are but we have no way of knowing.Plus the fact it's probably copyright infringement, it's not worth taking the chance.

Archived