Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Burnley (H) - 17/09/2016 3pm KO

Can't see any mention of this. Surely one bad game doesn't mean everyone is giving it a miss. lol I have the nightmare scenario with my son and I being season ticket holders, but my young daughter only getting into football in the last couple of years being a Gold member. No problem at all this morning though for a Burnley ticket. Through on the phone and done by 9.10am.

2 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

i completly missed this and grabbed 3 where i could again. lot more availability than arsenal! 

Really? I was on at 9:20 and still had to go back rows of J2. No two seats together pretty much anywhere mid tier aside from back two rows parallel to pitch.

15 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Really? I was on at 9:20 and still had to go back rows of J2. No two seats together pretty much anywhere mid tier aside from back two rows parallel to pitch.

well in comparison to arsenal i would say there was more and I was 2 hours later buying them this time then i was for arsenal. 

3 on the front row of SK1. 

Guest CityFan 06
22 hours ago, Harry96 said:

How is this selling ? Any chance of it making general sale 

I hope this makes general sale too. Might need to get a ticket for my mate.

Archived