Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Burnley (H) - 17/09/2016 3pm KO

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Still some tickets left on LCFCDirect. Don't know if you need to be a member ??

I have just looked and the choose seat box i grey so i can only presume its still subject to members only and not general sale.

On another note; if anybody is selling 2 adult tickets for this match or can get hold of 2 for me somehow i will snap them straight up with immediate payment.

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I have just looked and the choose seat box i grey so i can only presume its still subject to members only and not general sale.

On another note; if anybody is selling 2 adult tickets for this match or can get hold of 2 for me somehow i will snap them straight up with immediate payment.

It's probably showing for me as I have a ST. Why don't you take out Fox membership's for £20 and then you can buy them ?? ...and probably for other games :thumbup:

12 hours ago, Spudulike said:

It's probably showing for me as I have a ST. Why don't you take out Fox membership's for £20 and then you can buy them ?? ...and probably for other games :thumbup:

I am considering that however i wanted to go with my partner and can see its only 1 ticket per membership. If she was to get a membership too then we still would'nt get seats together i am guessing.

2 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

2 adult tickets are now available again as the original buyer has just let me know he has got some from elsewhere, both together in the West stand, DM me if interested, no time wasters please....

Just sent you DM my friend.

Kind regards,

Adam

2 hours ago, Raj Dattani said:

3 x LCFC tickets for Saturdays game. face value. unfortunate some family cannot make it. either 2 behind dug out and 1 family stand. or may able to swap to 3 in family stand. 07973820342 thanks Raj

Has anyone prank called this guy yet? 

I am travelling up from London tomorrow for the game and have one spare ticket in J2 Row LL (back row, great view on half way line). Face value is £48.  I had a good buying and selling history last season. I'll be arriving at Leicester train station around 1:30pm and probably best if we meet at the ground for cash exchange. Please PM any interest. Thanks.

Archived